Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 804|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Argus Starlight Skin in March 2022 Starlight Event

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-2 02:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It appears that Argus' starlight skin is available in this month's Starlight Event.

I already bought his Starlight skin before by using rare fragments.

The following are my questions:
1. Can I buy his skin in this month's Starlight Event (considering that I already have him)?
2. If yes, what will happen if I buy his skin again now in the Starlight Event?
    2a. Will the "Star" icon appear now?; or
    2b. Will I be wasting diamonds because nothing will happen?

I need answers.
Post time 2022-3-3 03:00 AM | Show all posts
You know how skins you already owns convert into Battle Points right, so I don’t recommend getting him again. The STAR icon doesn’t pop up probably because they haven’t added in the function. Some old Star skin has it. So yes, you will waste your diamonds if you try to get Argus again.

Author| Post time 2022-3-3 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Battle points, no. It converts into Rare Fragments, yes. I was asking because I need to know if the Star icon will appear. Natalia is my main and I also bought her SL skin with rare fragments. I was planning to buy Natalia's Starlight skin if ever they include her in the Starlight event. But if this is the case, then I won't buy it.
Post time 2022-3-4 12:36 PM | Show all posts
ZexusTV replied at 2022-3-3 08:51 AM
Battle points, no. It converts into Rare Fragments, yes. I was asking because I need to know if the  ...

Yes, the star icon will appear and you'll get all the other rewards just like before.

Comments

Just to clarify, will the Star icon appear even if I already have her skin (purchased using rare fragments)?  Post time 2022-3-16 11:10 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 04:46 PM GMT+8