Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 729|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Complaint] MY ACCOUNT HACKED. NEED HELP PLEASE !

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-9 08:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Almarhum at 2022-3-9 08:47 AM

Hi all,

This is my first time using this forum, because I really desperate to find any help to recover my account.
So, yesterday when I open MLBB on my phone as usual, I got notification to enter the verification code that send to email adress I didn't know. I really don't know whats going on here. I try to log in using facebook and googleplay games and I keep got same notification to enter verification code, and then I realize the problem when I tried to login using my moonton email account and it says that my email not registered with any account. So, I gues my account has been hacked and the hacker has change my moonton email. I really don't know how.

I tried to contact moonton via facebook, and got response after an hour. and they tell me to send email to mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com and explain my problem. I've tried that and got reply from autoreply bot that tell me to log out from all device, change email and password, and bla bla bla. nothing help.

I tried in game Customer Service but keep blank message response (error). I don't know whats wrong.
I've whatch tutorial on youtube and read a lot of article, but nothing works.
Try to contact MLBB CS is like trying to contact someone at different universe, its so hard to reach them.

Please, can anyone here help me to recover my account. Really desperate here.
That was my first account from 2017, and I have spend so much money and effort on that account.
Sorry for bad english. its not my main language.
Thanks.  

Post time 2022-3-10 10:37 PM | Show all posts
You have to send mail to mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com, with subject ' account hacked' and explain. After that they will reply you with a ticket. Then, you hve to submit it and provide proofs that you're legit owner, and you'll recover you account. Reply might take a few days due to busy schedule.
Post time 2022-3-23 09:10 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-3-10 10:37 PM
You have to send mail to , with subject ' account hacked' and explain. After that they will reply yo ...

I already did that, but always get auto reply. What should i do?
Post time 2022-3-28 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Aditrayp replied at 2022-3-23 10:10 AM
I already did that, but always get auto reply. What should i do?

Hello. First of all, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please send me a DM about your circumstances and I'll find a way to resolve your issue.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 06:12 AM GMT+8