Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 996|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Query] How do you win against Beatrix?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-9 12:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Im curious, anyone have any idea how to win against good beatrix in gold lane? Which hero best to lane against her and any tactics to win agaisnt her?
I find her shotgun way too strong especially in early games. Its hard to get farm without knowing her whereabouts. If beatrix dash to you with shotgun combo, you will get instantly killed even when she have less item. In late game, she can do ridicilous amount of damage with her sniper. Dont tell me her sniper is hard to aim, because it have no cd to spam. It can basically one shot anyone in your team with small risk for her because of long range. So, any tips how to win against her? When I played hylos tank, I got one shoted by her shotgun in early game. Nibiru ultimate can also burst any lane opponent from full hp.
 Author| Post time 2022-3-9 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-3-9 12:44 PM

Post time 2022-3-10 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Beatriz gold lane can be beaten by Clint, Melissa. The main strategy is to play agressive coz u have the advntage and  poke her early, with clint's first skill and passive . I use clint to easily corner beatrix, and his snipe can be dodged too. Use his 2nd skill to avoid her getting near you with her shotgun. For melissa, poke her with 2nd skill and use inspire spell.
Post time 2022-3-10 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Try to poke her down so any mm could poke her. Generally melee heroes are bad aganist her unless u have multiple dashes.
Post time 2022-3-11 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Also, if u are playing hylos aganist beatrix, the only thing u could do is farm under tower. Since good beatrix players will freeze lane and u could only make a move if u have ult and a gank coming.  
Post time 2022-3-11 03:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2022-3-15 12:41 AM

Hit her with Johnson and the mage riding with Johnson takes care of the rest
 Author| Post time 2022-3-11 08:18 AM | Show all posts
that could work, but cant control team when playing solo in gold lane. my only best option is to use popol kupa because it can block sniper and can place vision in bush. I cant imagine winning against good player beatrix in gold lane with other heroes.
 Author| Post time 2022-3-11 09:05 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-3-10 10:33 PM
Beatriz gold lane can be beaten by Clint, Melissa. The main strategy is to play agressive coz u have ...

i guess it can work with right timing 2nd skill. so hard to dodge the flickr shotgun combo tho
 Author| Post time 2022-3-11 09:56 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-3-11 01:30 AM
Also, if u are playing hylos aganist beatrix, the only thing u could do is farm under tower. Since g ...

Sorry for miscom, Im not laning against beatrix using hylos, I encountered her during turtle fight. Even in early game her shotgun damage is ridiculously powerful.
Post time 2022-3-11 02:43 PM | Show all posts
They nerf her a lot in the early game, just keep your distance from her. Pick a marksman that have mobility or range against her. You can play aggressive at the start if you use hero such as Popol and Kupa, Clint, Brody, Lesley, and Irithel.

But if you want Later game Hero then, Irithel, Bruno, Hanabi, and Lesley. These hero can keep a distance from her but not as mobile.
(My assumption that you're going to gold lane)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 01:25 PM GMT+8