Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1064|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Mood] WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE AT LUCKY SHOP!

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-9 09:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-3-11 06:54 PM | Show all posts
I remember there was a time when people were complaining about lucky shop...then johnson's skin was newly added there and everyone was okay. Now we go through this again? I mean if you ask me, I think lucky shop should have various skins, more than 5-10 skins.  I'm also waiting to see some changes there..and I know people have sent suggestions to CS ingame also.
But now I'm asking you, do you think it's fair to talk to us that way? Exactly how are we slaves? Please enlighten me sweety
Post time 2022-3-13 02:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BMPW at 2022-3-12 09:40 PM
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-3-9 06:47 PM
Yeah ******* Moontoon always do what as they do usual, so disappointed

Hello,
I would like from you to read the forum rules and regulations before interacting on this platform, the reason I highly recommend you doing so is because if you got temporary muted or banned you would be able to know why.
This platform is to share your ideas and discuss different topics, if you did read the rules you would know that cursing and being toxic is not allowed. I will assume you did not read them yet and you may consider this as a verbal warning and a chance to be more respectful towards users and game developers here.
If you have any problem regarding the game you may address us or share your problem on the forum in a representable, respectable and understandable way.

This message is for everyone who sees it, read the forum rules and regulations before interacting so you may understand what we do here, what is tolerated and what is not allowed.

Happy gaming.
Post time 2022-3-9 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Without a doubt, I believe they want everyone to earn this skin.

Btw. Thank you for your suggestion. This is also a hot topic that will be updated soon.
 Author| Post time 2022-3-9 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Post time 2022-3-9 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2022-3-12 10:20 AM

Yeah ******* Moontoon always do what as they do usual, so disappointed
Post time 2022-3-10 07:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lesfo at 2022-3-10 07:50 AM

No matter how many times we complaining tiny one in here, moonton will just listen only. Unless whole country like Philippines say, "yeah, change it or we all will uninstall this game, making low rating again". I'm sure moonton will take it seriously.

Comments

completely agree...asians dictates everything in this game  Post time 2022-3-11 12:29 AM
Post time 2022-3-10 09:07 AM | Show all posts
as a sun main, ive been waiting for this, i got it now and as for the dev's distance to the game, yeah, agreed.
 Author| Post time 2022-3-11 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Post time 2022-3-11 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Few years ago, I have created a thread about not to change the Odette skin in lucky shop. Later I realized that there was no need for me to create that thread. I guess you haven't realized it yet

I want new skin additions to the lucky shop and rotation similar to hero & skin fragments shop.

FYI, if there is any update about lucky shop, it will be posted in patch notes. I don't remember seeing anything about lucky shop in patch notes so chances of skin change until next patch is very low.

Johnson "Death Rider" skin was the only surprise for me in lucky shop. As a player, playing this game for many years, I would recommend you to keep your expectations low for the lucky shop

Comments

I never said no expectation. Big expectation means big disappointment. Hahaha  Post time 2022-3-12 07:42 PM
if we have no need for any expetation about Lucky shop, why does it exists? what's the purpose?  Post time 2022-3-11 07:15 PM
 Author| Post time 2022-3-11 07:14 PM | Show all posts
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:24 AM GMT+8