Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Mood] WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE AT LUCKY SHOP!

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-11 07:23 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-3-11 07:14 PM
I am much older than you to speak about modern slavery. When you grow up enough, when you read eno ...

If we gonna do this, then I dare you see which one of us has read more books, which one of us is older than the other, which one of us has watched more documentaries or which one of us has more life experience.
I get it, you're over 18, cool cool cool. But you're not superior to any other member here oki?
Name 1 game that don't sell stuff for money, just 1. U know why? Because everything must be payed for.
Post time 2022-3-12 10:40 AM | Show all posts
I realize how disappointing this is for all players, I mean most players who have been waiting a long time for the arrival of a new skin in lucky shop
just like what Anand said, it's okay to have expectations but don't overexpect (applies to real life too)
its better to having fun in the game, cuz there are more stuffs, more interesting events than the lucky shop.  at least your lucky gems is enough if there is something new released later in there
Post time 2022-3-12 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Now guys, there's no need to go personal or attack each other over here please. Let's maintain a civilised discussion here.

I personally do wish for more variety and additions to the lucky shop as I do feel that it's been quite stagnant for a while; same for fragments shop (a couple of years now?)

Everyone may have different opinions over different issues, and yes I do understand that it might be frustrating at times but please, let's all refrain from attacking each other.
Post time 2022-3-13 02:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BMPW at 2022-3-12 09:40 PM
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-3-9 06:47 PM
Yeah ******* Moontoon always do what as they do usual, so disappointed

Hello,
I would like from you to read the forum rules and regulations before interacting on this platform, the reason I highly recommend you doing so is because if you got temporary muted or banned you would be able to know why.
This platform is to share your ideas and discuss different topics, if you did read the rules you would know that cursing and being toxic is not allowed. I will assume you did not read them yet and you may consider this as a verbal warning and a chance to be more respectful towards users and game developers here.
If you have any problem regarding the game you may address us or share your problem on the forum in a representable, respectable and understandable way.

This message is for everyone who sees it, read the forum rules and regulations before interacting so you may understand what we do here, what is tolerated and what is not allowed.

Happy gaming.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:43 AM GMT+8