Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 409|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Item with basic attack passive

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-11 08:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ErroRaze at 2022-3-11 08:12 PM

Make Calamity Reaper, Thunder Belt and Endless Battle passive that can apply to more than 1 enemy when using AoE basic attack like Bane passive and Clint passive. It will be benefit for those hero
Post time 2022-3-12 09:06 PM | Show all posts
@ErroRaze

I have to disagree despite being a Damage Dealer main. True damage itself is already an unstoppable OP factor as there's no real counter against it other than getting more HP. And heroes who can spam or abuse true damage passives are already having a good spike potential.

However, if say items like DHS can be made to be shared on basic attack bounces on heroes like Hanabi and Irithel, then I think it will be extremely feasible as these heroes need such buffs. But not true damage in my honest opinion as buffing it more will break the balance.
Post time 2022-3-14 03:34 AM | Show all posts
I know this is not relevant but I'm waiting for someone to suggest Eudora's nerf. Athena's shield is not enough and as an assassin or damage dealer you can't go hybrid you won't be as effective as you should.
I will probably make a poll on nerfing Eudora.
Regarding the true damage, it's never a good idea to buff any hero or item with true damage as my colleague mentioned there is no way to counter it which will lead to unbalanced game environment, maybe adjusting some items to provide more physical/magical damage is more convenient.
Post time 2022-3-12 02:27 AM | Show all posts
That would be great but OP at the same time if the same dmg apply to all. So applying a dmg reduction except the primary target will be good. Nice suggestion.
Post time 2022-3-12 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Though it going to make it extremely OP, but I think to balance it out, maybe a 50%-70% damage decays would do the justice.
Post time 2022-3-12 10:07 AM | Show all posts
will the aoe slow of thunder belt stack if more than 1 in your team buy it?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 07:09 AM GMT+8