Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 602|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Blade armor

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-12 07:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can you please add a 20% physical damage reduction for 4 seconds in blade armor which kinda similar to twilight armors passive since it's really helpful surving a full stack aldous and this passive can be trigger again once you're out in combat for 10 seconds which is just similar to athena shield passive but this one is for physical type of burst.
Post time 2022-3-12 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-3-12 09:53 AM

I don't see any point in buffing blade armor. Buffing this item make the game more one sided. There's alot of physical defense item to choose from, but not many magic defense item. I never buy blade armor for defense, I always buy it when I have my defense item settled as additional item. This item is very good for offensive boost. Imagine, it can reflect 25% damage back to attacker and slow them too for 15%. I don't see the point of buffing it further.
Beside, there is alot of damage reduction item in this game already:
Antique_Cuirass.png
Deter: When attacked by an enemy hero's skill, reduces their Physical ATK by 8% for 2s (up to 3 stacks).

Twilight_Armor.png
Defiance: Triggers after taking over 600 Physical Damage, to reduce Physical Damage taken by 20%, dealing True Damage equal to 20 + 5% of the hero's Max HP to nearby enemies every second. Lasts for 3s. Has a 6s Cooldown

Vengeance.png
In the next 3 seconds, each time the hero takes damage deals 40% of the damage taken as Magic Damage to the enemy.
Gains 35% Damage Reduction during the period.

Queen_s_Wings.png
[color=var(--theme-alert-color)]Demonize: Reduces damage taken 20% when health is less than 40% and increases your [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Spell Vamp by 25% for 5s. This effect has a cooldown of 60s.

This is how tanky my hero with some reduction item. You can even win 1v1 agaisnt moskov inspire and any other physical dps core.

Post time 2022-3-12 09:02 PM | Show all posts
@MightyMamba

I'll have to agree with you on this one. Physical defence is actually not too shabby as it is magic resistance that is the problem. Cursed Helmet for example, offers too little of a protection even if it does deal AOE damage to nearby targets.

However, I do feel that Blade Armor could do with a little bit of a buff somehow given that penetration is pretty strong currently, as getting more Armor would be instantly negated once Malefic Roar is bought.
Post time 2022-3-15 02:14 AM | Show all posts
I don’t think Blade armor needs the damage reduction because with combination with other items and hero’s skill, would added up and makes it very unbalanced. Thats why all the item have different passive and stats based so it doesn’t stack and make the game off balanced. There are a lot of protection items you could buy to counter aldous, easiest of all for ADC is wind of nature and golden meteorite sword.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 03:55 AM GMT+8