Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 508|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Masha is not capable being a tank

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-17 06:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
After the adjustment i like her sustain and everything but making her a tank is not valid, the reason for that is masha is lack of Crowd control effectiveness unlike ruby and gatot masha's only cc she have is her second skill and her ultimate it only have a very very little knockback, so my suggestion if you think this will not make her OP i think you should change the 1second 90% slow effect on her ultimate to 1 second airbone effect or stun i think thats enough to make her a great initiator in clashes since masha instantly die in clash due to her skill 1 mechanic of deducting her HP and her ultimate reducing half of her HP, masha commonly doesn't die from damage taken she die in her suicidal skill mechanic even she has damage reduction and resilience you will still lose on behalf of having low HP.
Post time 2022-3-18 07:03 AM | Show all posts
Yes, I'm thought about it as well. Thank you for the suggestion, which I believe is really important, but I hope the developers would discuss it as well.

I hope you enjoy the game as much as you do with this thread.
Post time 2022-3-19 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Shes supposed to be a fighter.
Post time 2022-3-19 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Just to clarify, not every fighter is playable as a tank that's why there is 2 different roles which are tank and fighter.
Now if you would love to play Masha as a tank you may suggest that and give as much details as possible, like what exactly you would modify with her skill to make her somehow playable as a tank.
If your suggestion was good enough, I'm pretty sure the debs will consider it and maybe implement it in-game.
Post time 2022-3-19 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Like what others have mentioned, she's a Fighter main and not a Tank main. I have yet to see one player use her as a tank honestly.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 05:06 AM GMT+8