Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 849|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] Thoughts on Dreadnaught armor

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-18 09:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-3-18 10:25 AM

Any thoughts on this item? Do you guys think that deter passive (reduce physical attack 15%) need to be removed on this small item? mm, mages, and assassins use this item because it is cheap and makes their hero very beefy. The combinations of it being cheap and have insane def makes it abused a-lot. On top of that, deter passive stacks, so if 5 of your team has this item, the physical damage reduction will adds up to 75%. Hero like saber and nata will have a hard time killing anyone, once they bought this item, which will not take long because it only cost 730 gold. So what do you guys think? better to leave as it is, or remove the passive on this small item?
Post time 2022-3-19 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
I believe making it more expensive and probably removing the stack option will make it balanced. Although that's a personal opinion and I agree that it needs a fix or "nerf"
Post time 2022-3-19 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2022-3-20 01:44 PM | Show all posts
I just don't like the idea for the passive to stacks if more than 1 player use it in the game. Hero like saber will be reduced to the point of no damage. Every game minimum 2 player buys it.
 Author| Post time 2022-3-20 01:45 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-3-19 05:34 PM
Hello,
I believe making it more expensive and probably removing the stack option will make it balanc ...

removing stack option in dreadnaught would be nice. price can still be the same. I dont like when antique cuirass passive stacks if more than 1 player have it on enemy team
 Author| Post time 2022-3-20 01:48 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-3-19 08:30 PM
@MightyMamba

Maybe halving the effects on non-tank or non-roamer heroes will solve the issue, like  ...

thats a good idea. make it tank exclusive item only, if other role decide to use it, then they will get quarter effect. Maybe they can buff this item stats after making tank exclusive item. But they do need to remove passive stacks from different players having this item.
Post time 2022-3-21 08:28 PM | Show all posts
DN armor is the only good defensive item. Nerf it and you will kill the game completely.

We already have dead item like Queen's Wings, not so usefull items like Brute Force and Cursed Helmet.

Dreadnaught is the only item that has some purpose
Post time 2022-3-26 12:14 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-4-22 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by membooa at 2022-4-24 02:26 PM

It is all great but what can you say about online betting? Have you ever tried to bet on sports matches? And if yes, what kind of sports do you usually choose for betting? I have tried many directions but still, football is the most attractive to me. Possibly, because I know it best of all. And if you want to know what bookmaker I use – this is https://betting-apps.co.za/topbet-mobile-app-android/.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-1 10:51 PM GMT+8