Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 600|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Request] A small non-obvious problem of voices and portraits

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-20 10:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I have already raised this topic,
Previous post about voices

but for some reason there is no shift in the question of choice.  I would like to talk about such a component of the game as the voices of the heroes as well as the voices of notifications.

By the way, as you know, soon the game will have a new notification voice (double kill, triple, and so on), but more on that later.

Guys, why don't you care that the developers do not let us choose or vote for the introduction of a new voice in this or that system?  Why developers are actively interested in our opinion about some new skins or star skins, but the developers absolutely do not care about our opinion about new voices.  WTF?!

I spent money on epic roulette to win the epic skin of Fanny and Uranus, now Fanny's voice, which was definitely better, was changed at the time when I started learning how to play it.  I think everyone knows that to win an epic skin in roulette you need a lot of diamonds, I have never won an epic skin without paying real money there.  To win Fanny I had to sweat.  But her voice has changed.  What the hell?
Another "fun" moment is the epic skin of Uranus.  Relatively recently, only for epic skin there was a new voice, which quite obviously became worse.  At the same time, other skins have an old voice.  Why the hell did I pay money and the voice of Epic Uranus was changed and I wasn't asked if I liked the new voice?  Why was there no voting in the game?  It's really embarrassing, even very.

I've come to terms with a new voice for my beloved Bane.  It must be admitted that this is one of the few successful voice alterations.  But still I miss the old voice.

I miss the old voice of Layla, Gussen, Mia, Lapu, YSS, Tigriel, Alice, Hilda, Zilong, just like the old portrait, just compare below two portraits.
The old one was beautiful and in a way epic, with character.  The new one, when I first saw it, I did not immediately understand whether it was a woman or a man on the portrait.  I'm serious.  I remember clearly the moment when there was a battle screen and I was watching some new hero or skin, and then I read the name of the hero, I then remembered that the developers once sent a survey on how we feel about heroes changing gender  (a similar test poll came like 2 or 3 years ago), and when I saw the current portrait of Zilong, I thought it was his female version.  I have nothing against it, but the situation, on the one hand, and funny on the other hand, is indicative in the sense that developers should be more careful in such a process as changing portraits.  I will not list all the ideas of portraits, but the most successful change is the 1st epic skin of Moscow.

But back to voices.
Remember what characteristic voice Hilda used to have?  He was interesting, unusual and with a catchy accent.
The same can be said about Alice's old voice.
The old voice was burry at first, which is interesting.  Secondly, it is more in line with Alice's evil nature.
Alice's new voice is completely unsuitable for an evil hero.

I'm waiting with horror and I'm afraid when those remnants of the characteristic voices that are now in the game will be changed.  Namely: Franco, Brody, Bruno, Estes, of course Faramiz, Terizla, Atlas, Lo.

As many already know, new notification voices will soon be in the game.  I listened to these voices from insiders and I had a hand-face condition.  New notification voices are too calm, neutral, bored.  Some phrases when I heard them, I got the impression that the announcer (the actor of this voice) was awakened and immediately told to voice the words - such a bad and inappropriate intonation.  More precisely, in fact, there is no intonation.  If now the voices of notifications sound epic, then the new ones are boring and nondescript.  It's like the actors didn't show ANY emotion to make those voices as epic as they are now.  Why is this?  Or did Munton run out of contract with the owner of the current vote?  After all, the deterioration is obvious.
Go to HororoChan's channel where he posted a video with new voices and read the comments.  Almost all commentators say that these new voices are bored, neutral, too calm, without emotional, characterless...

Write what you think about this, do not be shy.  I would like this topic to go to the top, so that the developers pay attention to it.  The voices in the game are one of the little building blocks of the game, but the devil is in the details.

I will also be grateful for the attention to my latest concept, the proposal of the hero, which I once saw from a streamer on YouTube and hoped that the developers would pay attention to it. My favorite suggestion concept hero

With love and respect with Ukraine

Now

Now

Old

Old
Post time 2022-3-26 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
I've read the whole thread and I totally agree with you, there must be a voting system in-game or on a specific platform for players which skins that the developers are looking to modify them ( The design or voice ).
You may create a thread in the suggestion section talking about this in details so it can be forwarded to the devs.
I personally believe this feature will be added some day because it's beneficial for both the staff and the community.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, creative and beneficial ideas are always welcome.

Comments

Hello. Thanks for the review. Have a nice day ✌️  Post time 2022-3-29 11:50 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:06 AM GMT+8