Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 945|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] How are you no ban legends bang bang ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-22 09:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I see that mobile legends fall down from top popular list in google play in time. That makes me happy .I hope moonton lose more money more player in time.
Because moonton never care about players.When mobile legends will finish , i am sure nobody gonna play moonton other games.Because moonton leaved a bad impression to players.

I say all the time mobile legends main problems
1- bad community , no punishment system
2- bad matchmaking.

I always say BAN feeders from game.When i say feeder i dont mean players who play bad . I mean players who want their team lose.They die to enemy for lose game.
Why dont you ban these kind players ? We are ready to share proofs ( ss , video records ) . We just want moonton costumer services ban this players from game.You ban cheaters from game but feed and toxix players are more dangerous than cheaters.

Second , matcmaking . I dont have any word for matchmaking because i did open many topic about it .Other players did open too.But moonton didnt care.

Now we are in 2022 and we see that moonton almost lost %50 player . Dear developers , your " No ban , no punishment " policy did cause mobile legend lose %50 player in 1 year.It makes me happy.

See you
Post time 2022-3-25 06:40 AM | Show all posts
Hi
I appreciate your feedback that indeed suggestions & criticisms should be accepted in a community
first talk about google play store, there are many apps/games, so all types of games can be top popular in there and all can't be judged just based on the rating because the rating is just a number
I'm not defending but I'm speaking facts, have you noticed the growth of ML over time? just like esports tournaments now they are everywhere, started only in Southeast Asia and now have many in various continents

Second, about no punishment?  I'm sure you lack evidence when making reports through in-game cs, I mean the details of the problem you provide, because the GM of cs really needs valid evidence to be acceptable by them for all kinds of reports from players

third, regarding matchmaking problem, I admit that this problem will always exist and happen but it's not as bad as it used to be, I mean it gets better over time

Have a great day!
Post time 2022-3-22 01:06 PM | Show all posts
you people are lucky to openly make threads such as these and blurt out your feelings and opinions, while im still stuck, waiting for my email verification that's been sent and resent for over 3 months now.
Post time 2022-3-23 04:28 AM | Show all posts
wow, first match of the day, matched with a 4 man retard feeding team, my fucking god this matchmaking is total garbage, id totally quit the game if i didnt already spend on it, please god if theres a refund feature, id take it and leave this game immediately, fuck the matchmaking.
Post time 2022-3-23 07:55 PM | Show all posts
I see that mobile legends fall down from top popular list in google play in time.

That's why new events are more and more expensive
Post time 2022-3-24 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2022-3-24 01:56 AM
War_Bandit replied at 2022-3-22 01:06 PM
you people are lucky to openly make threads such as these and blurt out your feelings and opinions,  ...

I think you can create threads too. The fact that you can reply means you can create posts

If there is any error message when creating a thread, let us know we will fix it soon

@Gannicus27 believe me the punishment system is very strict and merciless against me.

It matched me with players in a country I never heard about. I couldn't understand what language they were speaking. But they all agreed upon one thing "Report this Johnson". Because of wrong matchmaking, my ping was 240+ms and I couldn't drive properly

At the end of the game, I lost 6 credit scores even though it is not my fault

Post time 2022-3-24 04:12 AM | Show all posts
unfortunately, i cannot make my own threads or posts, i can only reply, because my email is still not verified for some god-awful reason, its been more than 3 months at this point and the verification still hasnt reached my inbox yet.
Post time 2022-3-24 10:18 AM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-3-24 04:12 AM
unfortunately, i cannot make my own threads or posts, i can only reply, because my email is still no ...

wow it takes longer than getting a visa
Post time 2022-3-26 10:56 PM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-3-23 11:12 PM
unfortunately, i cannot make my own threads or posts, i can only reply, because my email is still no ...

Please send me the email you used to register on this forum in private, we will look into it.
It's not supposed to take that long, you may have a typo in the email or something, double check it and send it to me in dms.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 06:01 PM GMT+8