Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 971|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Crashing] constante crashing after new patch

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-23 03:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
previously before the recent patch i had no problem with the game it ran smothly on 60fps,
but after the lastest patch the game have been constantly crashing mid match the game freezes and becomes unreponsive forcing you to close it
and relaunch it

magic chess and parctice mod dont freeze but classic matches/vs AI /and ranked allways freeze sometimes more than 3 times in a single match

tried to clear cash didnt work/ i tried reinstalling the game and didnt work/ i tried using a diffrent phone didnt work

please fix this its very anoying , not to mention the game punishes you for being afk

Post time 2022-3-24 03:01 AM | Show all posts
I don't why sometimes for right now, when a game is started, the heroes feel like they walk so slow make me suspect than people use some cheat ways on it.... Even the ping is right normal, I feel is very different from the first time I playing... Why it will be like this? It like after the new map promoted and I start have this feeling...
Post time 2022-3-24 10:04 AM | Show all posts
did you play on new map and high graphic settings?
 Author| Post time 2022-3-24 02:11 PM | Show all posts
update: its no longer happening its seems the problem got fixed when i updated my phone IOs
Post time 2022-3-24 11:19 PM | Show all posts
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-3-24 03:01 AM
I don't why sometimes for right now, when a game is started, the heroes feel like they walk so slow  ...

I agree, I felt this when using Johnson. He doesn't feel like a tank anymore. He is very easy to kill after this update
Post time 2022-3-24 11:39 PM | Show all posts
It seem to be game issues not our phone problem
Post time 2022-3-25 05:53 AM | Show all posts
Hi
Sorry for the inconvenience
can you provide the following information
- your in-game ID & Server:
- your device model:
- battle id of the crashed match:
- when the problem occurs:
Post time 2022-3-26 03:05 PM | Show all posts
same thing happened to my friends thats using iOS devices.. after latest update the game crashes a lot, lots of the times during draft pick they suddenly disconnect and auto pick some random heroes -_-.

i can confirm this only happens for the ones using iOS device
Post time 2022-4-2 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Do you still undergo with these problems? Please let us know so we can further push this issues to the devs.
Hope to hear from you soon
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 04:41 PM GMT+8