Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 322|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Idea item - Chaos Gloves

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-25 01:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Chaos Gloves (Phy item)
+ 60 Phy Atk
+ 5% Movement Speed
+ 10% CD reduction

Unique Passive = 30 Phy Def

[Combo]
When using skill 3 times in a row, the enhance skill and basic attack will reduce CD 1 second for all skill and 10% of it's damage will recover your HP. CD 2 second (Only Fighter can use this item)

Price suggestion = 2100

Only for hero fighter combo has short CD and has enhance skill or basic attack
(Such as Alu, Paq, Bane)
1.jpg
Post time 2022-3-25 09:19 PM | Show all posts
A comment. A role restriction isn't good for any item. If you adjusted the passive skill making it "When using skills 3 times in less than 5 seconds, the next damage(skill/basic attack) the hero will deal in the next 2s will deal additional 15% damage and will reduce all skill's cd by 1 second and gains Hp equal to the 30% of the damage dealt. 3s cd.

I made it "using 3 skills in less than 5s" instead of "3 skills in a row" since some heroes will need to do basic attack between skills like alu freya hilda and chou. I gave it a 2s cd so that u can chase enemies and still proc the skill. And i increased the heal since it's only the next damage in 2s so it's not a big deal and I gave it a 3s cd so it's not too short but csn still activate it more than thrice in a teamfight.
Post time 2022-3-26 09:01 PM | Show all posts
@Tyroneskie

Role or application restrictions can be extremely useful in certain cases, like Corrosion Scythe. We wouldn't want every range heroes to abuse this to be honest. Same for War Axe; we wouldn't want Layla to utilise it well; but yet certain heroes need certain items, so it's fair for them to have it.

Also in relation to this thread, it's a great idea but the stats make this a little OP as the passive is already quite OP.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 07:38 AM GMT+8