Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 430|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[UI] 5 bans on custom draft pick

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-25 09:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I know this isn't a serious topic nor a big suggestion but I want to suggest about having 5 bans(yes it was suggested before) at least on custom modes since in our little community we have a friendly tournament but the draft is only 3 and we can't strategize deeply when the number of heroes are getting more and more.
Post time 2022-3-28 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Hello Tyroneskie! Thanks for the suggestion.
It will be sent to devs within 3 days. I really appreciate your time.
Have a great day!
Post time 2022-3-26 08:57 PM | Show all posts
@Charles @Anand

It is fine on custom mode. And I do agree with @Tyroneskie as this can be useful for players to customise their games.

MLBB lacks customisation in terms of gameplay at this point, so I personally believe that this can be extremely beneficial to the players and the game. It's always good to have more options. Moreover, it doesn't affect the main game.

Anyways, he's right about the heroes pool. It's starting to feel like another additional ban is needed in draft picks.
Post time 2022-3-26 01:33 AM | Show all posts
The only problem is it will increase the game length by 4 * 30 = 120 seconds or 2 minutes

If there is a way to do this without increasing game length that would be great
Post time 2022-3-26 04:35 AM | Show all posts
This has been suggested quite for many times already by many players. Aside from what Anand said that it'll increase the banning/picking phase, this will also crimp many players who only have a small hero pool/number of heroes. Though, you can also suggest this in our customer service in-game.
 Author| Post time 2022-3-26 12:28 PM | Show all posts
I mean it is just in custom mode and if players agree to have at least 120s in draft phase, why not?
Post time 2022-4-6 03:49 AM | Show all posts
Im not fully sure but are we able to do it in the new Creation Camp mode? But I do agree that atleast having it as an option would be great indeed.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 11:56 AM GMT+8