Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1185|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] unbalanced matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-27 10:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
start of season already greeted with unbalanced matchmaking. my team either get bronze or afk. even though i played well, still cant win the game in epic lol.

img_8676_optimized.png

img_8677_optimized.png

with this grade, still cant win the game. frustate me sometimes.
Post time 2022-3-28 04:33 PM | Show all posts
trust me, when you going solo and win streak, moonton will put afker to your team somehow
Post time 2022-3-27 10:46 AM | Show all posts
It is just an infinite cycle for unfair match-making.
Post time 2022-3-27 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Is it just me or it is so satisfying to see enemies build magic defense items when you are the only decent magic damage dealer.
Post time 2022-3-28 04:38 AM | Show all posts
When a player goes AFK or bronze it is not an issue with matchmaking but an issue with player(s).

Matchmaking issues are incorrect matching of players based on rank like Legend rank matched with Epic or Mythic, etc..

If a player gets bronze it is either due to trolling or lack of team support. We can only hope for severe punishment to troll players so they don't continue doing this again and again
Post time 2022-3-29 07:15 AM | Show all posts
the pain of being the mvp in your losing team, 90% of my lost matches are like that
Post time 2022-3-30 09:35 AM | Show all posts
This is what happens, when you put myhtic, legend and epics, all in one division.
Post time 2022-3-31 07:11 PM | Show all posts
You had no chance in that match, teams that are more balanced in skill rating win about 85 percent of all games in mobile legends, league of leg, over watch etc. Its a numbers game if you have one feeder on your team, your will not win late game it will be a 4 vs 5 and in most cases your team lose, because not enough dps. In theory it looks like even match but it is not, 32- 38 but when it comes down to it, you had no chance.
Post time 2022-3-31 07:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by starskyj at 2022-4-1 05:27 PM
Anand replied at 2022-3-28 04:38 AM
When a player goes AFK or bronze it is not an issue with matchmaking but an issue with player(s).

M ...

your wrong a little, players who get bronxe and go 1-12-3 while the rest of their team is 5-6-3 , 12-2-3, etc. These players have a habit of playing bad, you can go check their history and you will see a pattern of games of them going 1-12-3 etc. These bad players never make adjustments, regardless if their up in gold or levels or behind, they play wreckless and hurt their team and the match maker knows this. Thats why when you check these players history you will see over say 15 matchs in 8 out the 15 matches they went 1-12-3 and in the other 7 games they went 8-7-3, or 5-10-3 etc.These players also tend to afk more then the average player since alot of time their team mates will curse at them for trolling or playing wrecklessly.

These players care less about winning the game and tend to have lower skill ratings on their account, the system factors them in feedings and trolling, so they are given better more consistent players to carry them, and make the match more fair for the enemy team. This is how you get people who keep getting mvp on the losing team over and over again.
Post time 2022-4-1 02:31 PM | Show all posts
starskyj replied at 2022-3-31 07:18 PM
your wrong a little, players hwo get bronxe and go 1-12-3 while the rest of their team is 5-6-3 , 1 ...

Correct, this is player's behavior and cannot be controlled by matchmaking system. We can only hope these type of players get punished and banned from rank games
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 12:54 PM GMT+8