Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 408|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Anti-burst Physical damage

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-29 05:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Aldous users are probably liking the twilight armor adjustment, after several changes we really need a new physical defense item that has anti burst physical damage, i know some of you probably says in comment later that the antique cuirass is the anti burst item in physical but you guys are wrong because antique cuirass passive works like radiant armor in magic defense item, what we need is really a direct counter to burst physical damage since not all burst physical heroes can be countered by antique cuirass like for example Lancelot and Hayabusa that both have immunity in their ultimate which doesn't work with antique cuirass most of the time. We need a similar passive to Athena shield that can provide at least 20% damage reduction to physical attack like old twilight armors passive. That would be all thank you.
Post time 2022-3-31 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Good luck with that! If that will happen then a number of Heroes including Moonton's Moneymilker will get affected. Some of them are:
Lancelot (So many skins and users so...yeah not gonna happen)
New Fanny (Ult has way way too much dmg, Fanny passes by then Ult = dead for Squishy Heroes)
Chou
Beatrix (I bet new skin will arrive for her even if there's so many heroes that got released before her, but she's OP so...)
Ling
Etc.

Conclusion: Not gonna happen, though there's a chance that they'll release a so called Complainer Pleaser item that neither have a drastic effect nor an effective counter just so they can Argue with your point. For example, Lancelot's mere 15 points dmg nerf for the sake of complainers.
Post time 2022-3-30 02:57 AM | Show all posts
agreed. magic damage as the athena's shield, why does physical damage get an exception.
Post time 2022-3-30 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Yeah agree. Most heroes are physical build and hard to counter their dmg these days. A new item with similar passive as the old twilight armour would be great imo. Hope they roll out new defence items soon. Support from me.
Post time 2022-3-30 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Agree. Also we need more items
Post time 2022-3-31 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Hi @KwonYongKi
Thanks for coming up with such a great suggestion.
I forwarded your idea to the dev team.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 01:17 PM GMT+8