Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 546|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Which part of the magic chess is called strategy?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-3-29 11:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by bimbaim at 2022-3-29 11:50 PM

After playing magic chess until season 8, the word strategy is no longer in magic chess mode.
this is a personal opinion, compared to when magic chess was introduced, the enthusiasm of players was very high, but now the game in this mode is not more like a poker game, although poker games can be said to be more human in using the word strategy.

The synergy in this mode is nothing more than decoration. There is no such thing as a play variation that can be played.

Synergy is not balanced and can not counter each other. Changing the position of the hero does not have a significant impact on winning, unlike in the early seasons, where changing the position of one hero can change attack and defense techniques.

Players only fight for one or two synergies, if not archers or swordsmen, maybe mages if they want to get more defense even though it is very difficult to get them because there are too many hero pools.

Magic chess is nothing more than a game of pick a hero and let GOD do the work. Each update only closes one hole but opens another.

This mode makes heroes that are often played as one of the RNG parameters to get hero combinations, so whatever the desired strategy, you will still play the same style of play.

Changing the line of heroes is the same as committing suicide, because when changing heroes, other players have increased their hero stars while we have to start from the beginning.

So where is the strategy?

Post time 2022-4-2 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Ok so Magic Chess to me is like an unknown territory...For someone who translates every single word in MC, i'm telling you I get confused about every move made. I mean...I've played it, not much..i've tried sinergies. Didn't see any difference to be honest. I tried rearraging my heroes, somehow..different everytime. Didn't see much change either. The way I see it, this mode is mostly based on luck and heroes.
I remember one time i lost to a guy who had full marksmen team. So then I tried it myself..and still lost :)) So i guess...this mode is luck based? Please change my mind
Post time 2022-3-30 02:56 AM | Show all posts
one can say its pure rng, or it can also be selective, because after playing for a while, i noticed something, after playing for a few times in a row, there are moments/games that i noticed where the game intentionally does not give me anything related to the synergy i am trying to build, thats odd because if the unit randomization truly is random, then it should be consistently random, but thats not the case, there are times where i am not given anything at all to the synergy that i am trying to make, maybe its just my own skewed observations, who knows..
Post time 2022-3-30 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Hello

I understand what you are going through.  since the synergy has been changed, now it's a bit difficult to see 8 players building different synergies with each other, they prefer to build synergies which are currently quite good/ too op after adjustment
very different from the first season when it was released, I missed that guardian-elf combo with miya 3-star was too op at that time

so I call it "based on luck" rather than strategy, when you get good composition heroes, equipment, good hero poll choice from early it will be more profitable, regardless of which player builds the same synergy like you, and even though your synergy is same with others but their lack of equipment & heroes star, they will lose too
Post time 2022-3-31 07:17 AM | Show all posts
Buddy it is basically poker. Magic chess has always been like poker.
Post time 2022-4-2 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Magic chess was fun in the first season but I never played it after that. Like you said, its now probably lacking flexibility and strategy. In this case, I would recommend you to go to our suggestions section and you could post chages you'd like to see

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 05:07 AM GMT+8