Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1075|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Terizla thamus minsittar lapulapu

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-4 05:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Delete this warrior heroes from game.

For example ling got 94929848282 time buff or nerf.But what about terizla ? What about minsittar ?
If you will not interest , why do you release hero ?

Useless mobile legend developers always interest in assasin heroes.Ok so make new game name . Asassins legend bang bang.

For example you did rewamp on lapu , ok thank you.But why do you do 7 time NERF on lapu. Now lapu weaker than before rewamp.
If you will do 7 time nerf on lapu , why did you rewamp lapu ?

I even dont speak about thamuz or minsittar.Is there any hero namer thamuz or minsittar ?

Asassins legend bang bang ,
There is no useless asasin hero in this game but there are many useless tank and warrior hero in game.

Why does mlbb always like assasin heroes ? I am playing this game 5 year and assasin heroes were always META
 Author| Post time 2022-4-4 06:03 AM | Show all posts
Why do i have to play fking meta heroes ? Tell me why ?
Why i have to play ling or fanny or wanwan for win ???

WHY CANT I PLAY TERIZLA ?
WHY MY TEAM FEED BECAUSE I PICK TERIZLA ?
THIS SHAME ENOUGH FOR MOONTON.

If players cant play what they want in a moba game , that mean this game is suck
 Author| Post time 2022-4-4 05:52 AM | Show all posts
I even dont speak about thamuz.
There is no buff thamuz.
There is no skin thamuz.
There is no rewamp thamuz.

What we have ?

Buff ling nerf ling buff ling nerf ling buff hayabuda nerf hayabusa buff lancelot nerf lancelot buff fanny nerf fanny buff ling nerf ling

Really it is enough.Fkingggg enough
Post time 2022-4-4 06:52 PM | Show all posts
One reason: because assassin produce a lot of money for Moonton. Assassin cant be weak and always have to be super strong. Those nerf for assassin is gimmick, they dont actually nerf them. The stronger they are, the more skin they get, the more money they will have. Just stop dreaming about fighter actually become worthy lol.

Anyway Im a mage player and I like Minsitthar too and I hate assassin.
Post time 2022-4-4 08:45 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-4-4 06:52 PM
One reason: because assassin produce a lot of money for Moonton. Assassin cant be weak and always ha ...

idk why they buffed ling. He already strong before buff
Post time 2022-4-4 10:00 PM | Show all posts
Lapu Lapu is still picked in mythical glory and above. So is he really that weak. But yeah mini and thamuz and terizla is garbo.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-5 06:32 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-4-4 10:00 PM
Lapu Lapu is still picked in mythical glory and above. So is he really that weak. But yeah mini and  ...

Lapu weaker than thamuz.

Lapu still picked because players enjoy playing lapu.What is your problem ?

You always defence mlbb and developers ?

According to you , matchmakign is good , heroes are balanced , everything is perfect
Post time 2022-4-5 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-4-5 06:32 AM
Lapu weaker than thamuz.

Lapu still picked because players enjoy playing lapu.What is your proble ...

Lapu is weaker than thamuz. Ok. What is your pt. If you are talking about dps then lapu dps is not the best. Yes, he is picked he could dive into backline and pressure in teamfight. Thamuz can't really dive in fights despite having higher dps and lifesteal. Second, I said the matchmaking is better right now than in the past multiple times. I played many rank games in which 40% of my teamates were epics vs mythic back then. So yeah, matchmaking right now is 100 times better than 8 seasons ago. I am just happy matching up aganist epics while being in epic.  I havent said the matchmaking is perfect, but to complain about some hardstuck legend player while being matched up aganist some legends bc the fact that everyone suxs at the game is well pointless. Second, I also said that mini and terizla and made suggestions to buff them, but a monkey like u won't read.  
 Author| Post time 2022-4-6 04:05 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-4-5 11:41 PM
Lapu is weaker than thamuz. Ok. What is your pt. If you are talking about dps then lapu dps is not ...

You are ass kisser .

All forum know it.
I told you dont write my topics you still write.
Are you troll ?
Cant you read ?
How many time should i tell you " dont write to me "
I say matchmaking bad , you say matchmaking good.
I say terizla lapu thamuz weak , you say lapu good.

EVERYTHING GOOD FOR THIS MORON.SO Why mlbb lose players and other moba games increase player numbers ?

How can i block him.Do you know guys ?

Post time 2022-4-6 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-4-6 04:05 AM
You are ass kisser .

All forum know it.

I said it that it is good in comparison to before. But clearly u are a monkey who never played in earlier seasons. Back then, 40% of games was 5 mythics vs epics 5 in rank. Tell me when was the last time u saw an epic in a legend rank game. I haven't seen an epic rank in legend rank in solo q except out of 100 games. Two, u probably are a hard stuck noob who cant carry which is why u complain about the matchmaking.  
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 04:02 AM GMT+8