Collapse the left

[Complaint] Terizla thamus minsittar lapulapu

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-6 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-4-5 11:05 PM
You are ass kisser .

All forum know it.

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your issues with us, we always forward good suggestions to the staff team as they try to bring the best out of the game.
Although shaming and insulting fellow forum members is in no way tolerated, kindly post your suggestion under the Suggestions section > Hero Suggestion, and make sure it is well written and understandable.
Also consider this a verbal warning, failing to follow and respect the forum rules will lead to a more severe punishment.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Post time 2022-4-6 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Although shaming and insulting fellow forum members is in no way tolerated, kindly post your suggestion under the Suggestions section > Hero Suggestion, and make sure it is well written and understandable.

This is something you and other mods keep repeating every single time when someone write the turth.
And that person also replay you with the same sentece - those Threads already exists for years.
So, my question to you is simple: If you are not braindead, why you repeating same things every time on any thread?
Post time 2022-4-6 11:48 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-4-5 04:41 PM
Lapu is weaker than thamuz. Ok. What is your pt. If you are talking about dps then lapu dps is not ...

Is this better matchmaking for you?

Yesterday's game from my smurf account:

TEAM A - Highest ranks: Mythic V, Legend III, Mythic III, Mythic I, Mythic V
TEAM B - Highest ranks: Mythic V, Glory(ex global Fanny), Glory, Legend II, Mythic III

7th minute of the game, score is 17-2 for Team B, Team A surrended.
Post time 2022-4-7 06:07 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-4-6 11:48 PM
Is this better matchmaking for you?

Yesterday's game from my smurf account:

Yeah it is, 5 epics vs mythics. Not mythics 5 rank but mythics who were mythical glory or mythic 130 stars. So yeah, tell me how do u win vs that.
Post time 2022-4-7 06:14 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-4-6 04:05 AM
You are ass kisser .

All forum know it.

I say he is good, which mean he is fcking balanced. U fcking dogsht monkey. I said that about harley. He is a good hero in the sense that he isnt op as fck. Yes, don't get me wrong; they are not meta. But guess what when ministar came out, he was picked with a high win rate. Why, simple bc he counters people back then, was he considered a good first pick. Hell no, but then what. U want lapu to be buffed then what is going to happen.  I will tell u, then moontoon will buff lapu to the pt where he fcking 1v5 and then u going to cry like btch about how op lapu is. Is that what u want.
Post time 2022-4-7 06:39 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-4-6 11:07 PM
Yeah it is, 5 epics vs mythics. Not mythics 5 rank but mythics who were mythical glory or mythic 1 ...

Do you even know what you wrote here?
Post time 2022-4-7 09:40 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-4-7 06:39 PM
Do you even know what you wrote here?

Yeah. I do. Back then people currently in mythical glory skill level was being ranked with people currently in epic 5 rank. Now tell me have a played a fcking game like that where u had epic on your teammates vs some mythical glory skilled players. The matchmaking back then put people of legend rank aganist those of epic 5 rank most of the time.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 06:42 PM GMT+8