Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 829|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Help Ban this guy!

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-5 10:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Was practicing hero in classic game. I got qued up with this guy in classic two times in a row. all he does is force pick as jungler role and walk around the map afk and feed intentionally to the enemy. I already reported him but I doubt he will get any penalty.

Match 1 (656563839643172106)
1 (1).png

2 (1).png

Match 2 (588389935422915288)

3 (1).png

4 (1).png

His profile:

IMG_8745 (1).png

Please suspend this account atleast for 1 week.

Post time 2022-4-6 03:27 AM | Show all posts
Sorry that you had to go through that however unfortunately we have no power over the system in the game. I would highly advise you to go the Customer Service > Report or Appeal > Report AFK, feeding, inactive performance > Click the Form.

Hope you understand, Have a great day!
Post time 2022-4-6 05:04 PM | Show all posts
I see that as an boosted account or someone bought account from someone or someone played account for someone. Mythic V in this early season is mostly boosted account. Trolling maybe can be reported but boosted account cant.

Why did they troll? Because the account owner had no idea how to play certain heroes, or they actually wanted to troll to destroy the match since it was just classic, nobody cares classic.
Post time 2022-4-6 05:38 PM | Show all posts
It can be a boosted or bought account, make sure to report this to the CS in-game and they will look into it to punish them accordingly.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-6 08:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-4-6 08:26 PM

I already reported him to CS. Boosted or not, Im 100% he troll both games. You can see from the damage stats, he deals almost 0 damage to enemy. I can still tolerate with noob players, but this guy is beyond that. He plays with malicious intent...to make his team suffer. I don't know how he can match with me twice in a row. I'm sure he have a blast doing it with other players too. I don't know for sure because his history is hidden. Player like this should be removed from the game.
Post time 2022-4-10 04:15 AM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-4-6 08:25 PM
I already reported him to CS. Boosted or not, Im 100% he troll both games. You can see from the dama ...

Did you check their credit score? Maybe they got punished but you might not receive any message about the player's punishment.

Because the system is punishing me mercilessly
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 09:39 AM GMT+8