Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1353|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Complaint] If you dont ban cheaters , then hide match history

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-6 04:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Classic moonton policy ,

MOONTON : Dont ban cheaters because we need money and each player is money
HUMAN : But other players unhappu because of cheaters( rank cheaters )
MOONTON : Then we will hide match history and players cant catch cheaters hihihihihih

classic moonton policy , if you cant fix then cover up

Do you have any opinion why moonton activated " hide match history " ?
Post time 2022-4-13 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Question is, if other team spy on the enemy team about what the heroes, team composition, items, victory or defeat, winrates, etc... Why should the team be afraid of that? If they are really pro, they should not be afraid. The real pro players should understand no matter how the situation they face, they know how to handle it. Until today I still cant believe about this idiot hidden history feature are enable to all players. It just makes wrong speculation behind that feature. Moonton once again, not this times but already many times still trying to protect the cheaters. Is this game still worth to play today?

Post time 2022-4-6 04:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-4-6 04:50 AM

It was funny to me when you said it like this. But actually it's not funny at all.
The imbalance of the matchmaking and cheat punishing system is the biggest problem of this game. I can't do anything but support you.
Please make post about your opinions in "Here I come" > "Suggestion". Choose Thread category > "Policy"
 Author| Post time 2022-4-6 04:54 AM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-4-6 04:38 AM
It was funny to me when you said it like this. But actually it's not funny at all.  ...

What will change ?

Do you believe moonton cares our opinion ? Of course no
Post time 2022-4-6 07:31 AM | Show all posts
In my opinion, I don't think hiding the history was necessary because and honestly it felt useless because players can check the overall WR and the other stats to know the player's good or bad or average. But the hidden history also negate the chance for other players to see that player's game history to guarantee their assumption that either that player's cheating or he is just very good at the game. Moonton purpose was to "give the players more privacy" I would say.  
Post time 2022-4-6 08:16 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-4-6 07:31 AM
In my opinion, I don't think hiding the history was necessary because and honestly it felt useless b ...

str8 facts. i hope they remove this features.
Post time 2022-4-6 09:05 AM | Show all posts
They remove this plz and implement these cheaters to never play there account again.
Post time 2022-4-6 05:34 PM | Show all posts
The hidden history feature was not necessary but it provides more privacy so I am with it, although it might help cheaters hide, you still can report anyone whom you feel they are cheating even without being 100% sure, this will be the staff job to verify if the reported user is actually cheating or not.
Post time 2022-4-6 08:33 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-4-6 05:34 PM
The hidden history feature was not necessary but it provides more privacy so I am with it, although  ...

idk why privacy is needed, unless you are from a professional team. not gonna hurt the players by just looking at their history match, unless he/she is cheating.
Post time 2022-4-6 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Moonton do that not only because of cheaters.

They done it also because of selling/buying accounts.\

Whenever I discover account which is sold to some brainless kid, I know history will be hidden. And in 99% cases it is.
Post time 2022-4-7 06:25 AM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-4-6 08:33 PM
idk why privacy is needed, unless you are from a professional team. not gonna hurt the players by  ...

Even professional team should look at history. Part of drafting in pro league should be knowing ur opp and countering them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 01:18 PM GMT+8