Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] If you dont ban cheaters , then hide match history

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-9 10:57 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-4-6 05:34 PM
The hidden history feature was not necessary but it provides more privacy so I am with it, although  ...

report cheater work? just look around top hero ranking, not hard to see half of them are cheaters
Post time 2022-4-9 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-4-9 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by starskyj at 2022-4-9 09:06 PM
aznager replied at 2022-4-7 06:25 AM
Even professional team should look at history. Part of drafting in pro league should be knowing ur ...

i agree i can easily look at a players history after a game, and see in hes on a losing streak of 7 losses with him going 1-12-2 , i know if i get him in another match not to play my best heros, and just accept that match as a loss and pic some random useless hero like vex.
gaming companies do this to protect cheaters and bad players. What happens is when they team serches profiles of their team-mates they can see thew wr percentage on heros the stats of the past 15 matches. So if iam in a match with a guy who has a 42 percent win rate over 800 games, im not gonna heal or protect him in the match. You win games by supporting the better players or avg players because those players play mroe smart make less mistakes and care about winning MORE.

Author| Post time 2022-4-9 11:31 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-4-9 07:25 PM
@Gannicus27

With mini tournaments/competitions or custom scrims in various communities getting more ...

Are you drunk ?

There is win rates page.You can see every detail on player by winrates. No need history.

omg. Funniest answer ever seen..
Post time 2022-4-10 03:59 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-4-9 11:31 PM
Are you drunk ?

There is win rates page.You can see every detail on player by winrates. No need h ...

What he means is that the enemy team will not be able to find the list of heroes he used recently

If they can see the history then they can guess what hero he is gonna pick, build he will be using and his game style in recent games, etc..

It looks like everyone here wants transparent history to identify cheaters and punish them
Post time 2022-4-11 01:14 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-4-9 07:25 PM
@Gannicus27

With mini tournaments/competitions or custom scrims in various communities getting more ...

I mean a lot of pros will watch the match history of other teams. So does hiding matching making change a lot. of things. All it does is it make harder for the inevitable.
Post time 2022-4-13 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-4-13 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Question is, if other team spy on the enemy team about what the heroes, team composition, items, victory or defeat, winrates, etc... Why should the team be afraid of that? If they are really pro, they should not be afraid. The real pro players should understand no matter how the situation they face, they know how to handle it. Until today I still cant believe about this idiot hidden history feature are enable to all players. It just makes wrong speculation behind that feature. Moonton once again, not this times but already many times still trying to protect the cheaters. Is this game still worth to play today?

Author| Post time 2022-4-13 08:47 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-4-13 08:23 AM
@Gannicus27

Lots of tourney players often play or pick up new heroes. Part of it is because of maki ...

So ..

For 1-2 tournument player ,
Mlbb devs fk ALL GAME.

Ok
 Author| Post time 2022-4-13 08:47 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-4-13 08:23 AM
@Gannicus27

Lots of tourney players often play or pick up new heroes. Part of it is because of maki ...

Look around.

Anybody believes ?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 02:08 PM GMT+8