Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 621|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] What is your opinion on VENOM skins?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-7 08:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-4-8 02:58 PM

I made post about this once:
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... ad&tid=87687&extra=
But what has changed? Nothing has changed but the Background.
4 VENOM skins need a serious revamp. Angela is not bad. Dyrroth skin is of sufficient quality as it is new. Gusion's skill effects are definitely boring. Hanabi still talks about ninjutsu.
I came to this conclusion after comparing they with the SABER squad and other skins worth 899 diamonds.
SABER squad members have special voicelines in match. Saber talking about team work and protecting Zlatan city. Johnson talking about catching prisoners. Cyclops talking about deactivating bombs. Compare the Gusion Venom skin to the new epic skin.
maxresdefault (2) (2).jpg
Is the Venom Gusion skin worth spending 899 diamonds? All I want is more technologic details on the skill effects of VENOM skins.

So what is players' and Forum members' opinion on this? (except Dyrroth)

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 12 Users voted View Voters
21.43% (3)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
64.29% (9)
0.00% (0)
14.29% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2022-4-8 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Back in the day the first time Venom was released, it was so cool especially the green black color. I have most skins except grock and dyroth I will definitely buy him next month. Now, Venom feels very old compared to another squad skin of course, and yes it needs small revamp. However, many players said that Gusion venom skills transition effects is way smoother and better than his legend skin.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-8 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by seimz at 2022-4-8 09:52 AM

Venom skins are not bad , its just that they are outdated. So cant compare with new epic skin's effects. Also, the VENOM skin revamp is on the way. Hope they change the voicelines too. Maybe they didn't change the voicelines for SABER , coz they are cheap epic skins. Hope they chnge it too. You can make a suggestion thread, so that it can submitted to devs.

Comments

Ok, I'll post suggestion soon.  Post time 2022-4-8 02:58 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-9 01:56 PM | Show all posts
I also voted for outdated. In general, they're pretty nice..but they could use some improvements here and there. Will wait on the revamp, see how that goes

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 02:55 PM GMT+8