Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 470|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Magic Chess: Avatars not expandable on matchmaking loading screen

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-8 09:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Crowcaine at 2022-4-11 12:21 PM

User ID: Crowcaine (692179604)
Server ID: 5234
Game Version: 1.6.66.728.1
Device: iPhone SE 2020
IOS Version: 15.3.1

During the matchmaking loading screen where it shows a small picture of everyone's avatar, you can click on the avatar to expand it and see a larger more detailed version.  I like this feature, however, it doesn't seem to work on the Magic Chess Matchmaking screen.  It works on all other modes, like Ranked, Classic, Brawl, etc.  Just not Magic Chess.  Can you guys please fix this?  I would love that, since Magic Chess what I play the most.  Thank you.  

Attached are two images, one for Brawl where I show how it works, and the other one is from Magic Chess, where it doesn't work.  Cheers!

Brawl Matchmaking Screen

Brawl Matchmaking Screen

Magic Chess Matchmaking Screen

Magic Chess Matchmaking Screen
Post time 2022-4-9 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Must be a bug. It sometimes happen for classic and othr modes. Try clearing caxhe and retry. Thanks for the report, hope it gets fixed soon.
Post time 2022-4-9 07:20 PM | Show all posts
@seimz
It's not a bug, I can't expand from my side as well.

@Crowcaine

Seems to be a removed function. Used to be able to enlarge avatars in that manner.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-11 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Crowcaine at 2022-4-11 12:17 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-4-9 07:20 PM
@Crowcaine

Seems to be a removed function. Used to be able to enlarge avatars in that manner.

Thank you for the reply.  Well, hmm, considering how nonuniform it is for this game that avatars are expandable in all of the other modes like Ranked, Brawl, Classic, etc., but just not in Magic Chess, it seems to be more of a mistake or oversight than an intentionally removed function.  

While it may not technically be a "bug", per the definition, how should I go about reporting this so that the developers know about it if this is not the correct place to do it?  Thanks.
Post time 2022-4-13 08:27 AM | Show all posts
@Crowcaine

You may try reporting via the Suggestion sheet in the in-game CS. We will also collect Suggestions in the Forum weekly and submit them as well
 Author| Post time 2022-4-21 12:29 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-4-13 08:27 AM
@Crowcaine

You may try reporting via the Suggestion sheet in the in-game CS. We will also collect S ...

Okay, thank you so much.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-27 10:54 AM GMT+8