Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 739|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Buying/Selling accounts will destroy this game

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-8 10:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by imAldric at 2022-4-9 08:14 PM

It is not a problem for me if you are player who's maximum in this game is myhtic V and you go and buy glory account. But if you come to rank to troll every game and have credit score 107...that's humiliation for normal players. This player from pictures below done that few hours ago. He picked Cecilion even enemy already took mage and he trolled all game for no reason. He hugged mid turret and doing "recall joke" all game.
Finished silver because Ceci so OP these day and I say Thank you Moonton for making Silver medal players out of punishing. Bronze is the only way to get punished.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

This become normal thing on EU server. I have fake owners of Glory accounts almost in every 3rd or 4th game. Here is another one and I have picture proofs for many many more.

1111.jpg

2222-min.jpg

3333.jpg

Hey Developres! Since your in game support is forever useless, try appoint some people to work for you. Your company earning billions of dollars every year, that's nothing to you to hire 100 people to work on descovering these kind of things, alongside cheaters, people who cheat for leaderboard etc...

Post time 2022-4-15 05:49 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-4-14 09:25 PM
Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt buying and selling accounts illgeal in this game.

It is actually illegal, but it happens and very common nowadays. However there is no system that can detect which account is bought and which is not.
Post time 2022-4-9 01:54 PM | Show all posts
As a player on EU server..I understand very well what you're saying, I myself came across players like this. But you can't know for sure those accounts are bought..they could just be boosted. Some people have friends in high rank that play with them and gets them to a high division...so when they play alone..they have matches like you have shown in your screenshots. I'm thinking it could be a bit difficult to prove an account was sold/bought
Post time 2022-4-9 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Let's not jump into conclusions. Apparently, it's not so hard to reach higher ranks actually. These players could be returning players or players like what Shinee said, are boosted players.  They can also be players who happen to have a bad day or is just not at it.

At the end of the day, bought or not, they will eventually get the rank they deserve after lots of losses.
Post time 2022-4-14 09:25 PM | Show all posts
Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt buying and selling accounts illgeal in this game.
Post time 2022-4-16 02:58 AM | Show all posts
Trading accounts is illegal, that includes everything from buying to selling.
Unfortunately, there is nothing that can done at this time unless you may provide hard evidence.
This is a similar case in every game, I am not saying it should be ignored but it's not something that can be solved easily.
Furthermore, as my colleagues mentioned let's not jump to conclusions people have bad days.
Post time 2022-4-22 05:10 AM | Show all posts
They can buy decorated profile, but can they buy skill?
Post time 2022-4-22 11:36 AM | Show all posts
well selling/buying account is always illegal at any games in theory, but the truth is, if any game that people still sell/buy account that mean it still alive. When no one sell/buy those stuff that mean that game come to end .
Post time 2022-4-24 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by membooa at 2022-4-26 05:28 PM

It is not a problem for som people to use such accounts, but it is actually illegal. Sometimes I read the info that it happens and very common nowadays. However there is no system that can control that and people buy accounts if they want. What about the leading sports betting platform https://betwinner.africa/? Could I buy accounts there?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 06:21 AM GMT+8