Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1523|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Ruby should be a True Fighter or Fighter Assassin like Roger according to story

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-11 06:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have to share it to you guys I have been playing Ruby since 2017, I only play her as fighter or burst damage fighter type, she is MORE CAPABLE of damaging enemies THAN BEING a tank, right now I made her as Fighter Assassin or Assassin Fighter but lacking of escaping skills... Ruby SHOULD BE A CORE or HYPER CARRY in the game LIKE ROGER SINCE ROGER TAUGHT RUBY HOW TO FIGHT AGAINST WOLF KING ALONE according to Main Story.. I tried played as TANK but SHE HAS NO ASSURANCE TO HAVE A best set LIKE TIGREAL, ATLAS, KUFRA and MINO WHICH THEY ARE BEST TANKS TO USE THAN RUBY.. Honest to say I ALWAYS LOSING EVERY GAME EVEN I AM THE ONE WHO CARRIES THE GAME, you know why MANY PEOPLE KEEP SAYING RUBY IS A TANK THAN BEING A FIGHTER HERSELF that is the WORST PART OF PLAYING RUBY so they think I am throwing the game because I never use tank builds THAT I NEVER PLAYED AS TANK BUILD AS USED TO BE. Yu ZHong is spellvamp type almost like Ruby BUT NEVER USED AS A TANK, why Ruby putting her as tank even SHE IS NOT CAPABLE OF A TANKING CAPABLITIES? Example Normal Tanks like Tigreal, Hylos, Kufra and other tanks HAVE MORE HEALTH AND DEFENCE THAN RUBY, everyone should know that the comparison Ruby VS Tanks. Not to brag I can defeat any meta fighters like Paquito if my build as Burst Damage Fighter type or Assassin Fighter Build. Everyone even Moonton SHOULD STOP MAKE RUBY AS TANK as if she said "The Tank Begins" instead of "The Hunt Begins". Oh yeah she always mentions "The Hunt Begins" before the game starts meaning she is capable of tracking enemies alone more likely an Assassin but they made Fighter in the beginning. PLEASE MOONTON DO SOMETHING CHANGE or RETURN TO FIGHTER Category only I keep losing every matches because you made her as low capability tank. You can look at my best result of matches recently..
271039547_481416353589509_6780601105440442975_n.jpg
269582622_477157637348714_6913393192230434544_n.jpg
257368559_455362886194856_6861057099716842746_n.jpg
Post time 2022-4-17 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Like roger ?
Are you kidding ?

Roger is basic attack hero
Ruby is skill attack hero.

How can you compare both hero :D

Btw , roger is not more fighter hero in meta.He is still in fighter catagory but he should be in assasin\marksman catagory

Yes ruby should be in only fighter catagory.
But you say ruby assasin ?
Really ?

You can play ruby in jungle but it doesnt mean she is assasin.

Omg bro i think you even dont know meaning of ASSASIN..
Assasin = the hero which can deal burst damage and which can escape from enemy after kill..

YOU UNDERSTAND ? Assasin = high mobility
Because assasin job is kill enemy and leave area fast.

Look assasin heroes :
Ling : can escape
Gusion : can escape
Hayabusa : can escape
Lancelot : can escape

And bla bla....

Now tell me , you are ruby . You kill one of enemy. How can you escape from 4 enemy with ruby ? Does ruby have high mobility like assasin heroes ? NO . So what ruby can do ? FIGHT. so ruby is fighter hero.

Ruby fighter = YES
Ruby fighter/assasin = NO

Btw

Ruby jungle is useless in marksman meta.Fighter jungle is almost dead in meta because of mm heroes too strong nowadays and fighter heroes cant reach mm heroes in 5v5 teamfights.
Post time 2022-4-14 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Tank build ruby is indeed the most ridiculous idea ever exist.. just because dev put tank category on ruby, ppl think that she will be usable with full defense item which is stupid because its a waste of her passive.. so, yeah i do encounter some ppl forcing me to roam and buy full defense items... omg these ppl..
Post time 2022-4-11 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Yeah agree with you. Ruby can be played most efficiently using dmg fighter build rather than tank. Some people prefr plying ber tnk since her role is fightr/tank due to her sustain and CC skills. I dnt knw if she'll fit as assasin role coz she lacks mobility, jungling . But she's a great fightr.
Post time 2022-4-12 03:47 AM | Show all posts
I definitely done support and dmg on ruby. Support is underrated for ruby but yeah she is a great fighter.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-12 06:56 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-4-11 10:54 PM
Yeah agree with you. Ruby can be played most efficiently using dmg fighter build rather than tank. S ...

I call Ruby as Slow Assassin with CC skills but hardest to kill due to lifesteal.. I don't really know why they prefer tank builds even the Normal Tanks can do a lot more than Ruby..
Post time 2022-4-12 09:54 AM | Show all posts
With the buffed Haas Claws, Ruby certainly became pretty OP, with her passive making her a bit tankier makes it almost impossible to kill her once she's near a swarm of minion. So when she is removed from being semitank, she will be a bit nerfed, but her regeneration will be enough for her sustain. I kinda agree, but is a depend.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-12 10:04 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-4-12 09:54 AM
With the buffed Haas Claws, Ruby certainly became pretty OP, with her passive making her a bit tanki ...

But the Problem here is, NOT all the times she can depends on Minions like clashing somewhere out of minions that would be the BIGGEST disadvantage, it happens to me even I used Haas Claws.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-14 09:17 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2022-4-14 10:09 AM
Tank build ruby is indeed the most ridiculous idea ever exist.. just because dev put tank category o ...

I made a full experimentation Damage, Lifesteal, Spellvamp and Defense combo build (that would be almost perfect power) as I posted some photos there... Ruby is almost unstoppable even Mages, Assassins, Marksmen and Markswomen are afraid to kill her even they have DHS and Sea Halberd since the damage is insane as like Assassin Damage and so Durable due to high Lifesteal and HP.. Because I want to make Ruby as a True Fighter to be the TOP FIGHTERS of MLBB can counter any strongest fighters like Sun, Aldous, etc.. but still I am making her even more powerful and non-stop experimenting some builds.. and why they still sticking to tank builds if they can do a lot more than that?
Post time 2022-4-17 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Ruby needs a nerf that's all I know, she is really annoying if mastered. I went feeding on the exp lane against her :((
 Author| Post time 2022-4-17 07:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2022-4-17 07:30 AM
BMPW replied at 2022-4-17 01:32 AM
Ruby needs a nerf that's all I know, she is really annoying if mastered. I went feeding on the exp l ...

be specifically what it needs to be nerfed?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 10:58 AM GMT+8