Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 716|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Idea item for fight OP enemy

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-14 05:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ErroRaze at 2022-4-14 05:11 PM

Abuse Counter - Phy Item
[2000 to 2100 gold]
Untitled.jpg

70 Phy Atk
400 HP
10% CD reduction

[Unafraid]
When facing to enemy who has more than 2 kill without die, your total Phy Atk increase 65% and gain shield with 200% total Phy Atk (The effect will gone in 3 second after stronger enemy die or out of range)

[Outnumbered]
The duration of [Unafaid] increase 1 second for each enemy hero coming to you

Because there are enemy who continuous getting kill without die and somehow you can't fight back because gap in level, gold or outnumbered. So I'm thinking about idea item to allow you to fight back the strongest enemy with "same" power

Post time 2022-4-14 09:30 PM | Show all posts
That's a good item suggestion; I think it is pretty unique and could possibly be beneficial. Kind of reminds me of a Jungle item that we had a while ago where it rewards based on kills and would reset if the carrier dies.
Post time 2022-4-15 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Though, 65% is too much of an increase imo. We already have a built-in countermeasures for those who has too much kills/gold wherein you get lots of gold in return when you kill that player. In pro plays, this item would especially be overpowered since most of them plays safe and just a few more kills than total it'll be a really gamechanger.

Then again, whole match isn't all about kills, a team can have more total gold than the other despite having lower total kills.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 09:42 AM GMT+8