Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Time to say bye bye again

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-16 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-4-15 07:31 PM
Agree with the previous replies. You can't really control what players will do. One will decide to t ...

Oh my God, your teammates were too much
Post time 2022-4-16 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Yeah i feel you.. the matchmaking is insane.. sometimes i also not sure what my teammates are thinking.. i was with this weird ppl where the one with 2k+ assassin match was using tank, and the one with no assassin match showed is picking assassin..  

Imagine how i want to smack their heads haha xD well you can still enjoy the game if you at least have a friend to play with you know..
Post time 2022-4-16 09:52 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-4-15 07:31 PM
Agree with the previous replies. You can't really control what players will do. One will decide to t ...

Your game look like a game with a bunch of masters.
Post time 2022-4-16 10:21 PM | Show all posts
gordo_y_triste replied at 2022-4-16 03:46 AM
I too have made the decision to uninstall the game from my smartphone. I'd rather get on with my lif ...

According to me students should prioritize their studies first. They should play games when they have free time or bored.
Post time 2022-4-19 05:57 AM | Show all posts
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-4-15 06:44 PM
I've found you can do all the kills you want in the game but if you're not doing objectives (Towers, ...

If u play heroes like gusion who have no push is there any way to take towers.

Comments

Assassins are designed to kill players and not turrets because low basic atk. However if you kill minions to push their tower, they are forced to send one to defend which usually means a 4v5 teamfight  Post time 2022-4-19 06:30 AM
Post time 2022-4-19 08:37 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-4-19 05:57 AM
If u play heroes like gusion who have no push is there any way to take towers.

Look at charlie's game and then tell me if u think his team could have won a 4v5.
Post time 2022-4-20 01:18 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-4-19 08:37 AM
Look at charlie's game and then tell me if u think his team could have won a 4v5.

Generally, it's actually hard. Your best bet to avoid your teammates to not keep on feeding is to actually rotate in every lane the whole game. Though, a catch could be staying in 1 lane while hoping that your feeding teammates delay their lanes while you push yours.

Ideally, your enemies who actually have brains would naturally go for your lane instead to prevent you from pushing. There, it gives you benefit by being able to not rotate and just push while they go for you. However, you have to be good and not die.
Post time 2022-4-21 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-4-20 01:18 AM
Generally, it's actually hard. Your best bet to avoid your teammates to not keep on feeding is to  ...

If your team has a score like that, what are the chances of them actually winning a team fight? For example, if u picked zilong and had that score ur chances of winning are actually higher than like say gusion.
Post time 2022-4-21 01:48 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-4-21 02:28 AM
If your team has a score like that, what are the chances of them actually winning a team fight? Fo ...

Yes you do. Just so happen that having a concrete plan while praying that you don't fail helps. Was just lucky that they all went for me. So staying in 1 lane while other enemies who actually isn't braindead go for you gives you the benefit of not having to rotate/roam the whole map and just keep pushing.
Post time 2022-4-21 08:35 PM | Show all posts
Then again, despite reinforcing report and punishment system, let us all admit that there will still be trolls and such.

How you know that? You are God himself? Because of this lie or I should better call it NONSENSE, punishment and matchmaking system is the same for 20 seasons.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 09:54 PM GMT+8