Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3965|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Request] Ultra refresh rate device compatible

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-16 05:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Is there any official list of devices which support ultra refresh rate?
So far I have had that option only on
S22 ultra and A52s. The A52s has just a mid range 778G soc but it does have ultra refresh rate.
My Realme X3 superzoom is sd855+ with 120hz refresh rate but ML only gives me high (60fps) setting. So I guess it more to do with device optimization rather than basic chipset selection.
Can anyone else share their device list and if they have the ultra settings without doing all that file alteration which we see on YouTube.
Post time 2022-4-16 05:43 PM | Show all posts
I don't think there's an official list on that. Since there's too many devices with good specs, it takes time for that specific device to get the option. With new coming updates, new devices will be added soon.
Post time 2022-4-16 09:05 PM | Show all posts
@Szekan

Personally I doubt it's device though. I feel that it's definitely chipset based given that chips like SDs would use their proprietary engine/software when it comes to handling gaming matters (other than Samsung of course or Apple).

Looks like the "Ultra" settings is still non-functional. At least from my side as well because it caps at 60 FPS despite running on 120hz and having other games support up to 90-120 FPS as well.
Post time 2022-4-19 06:49 AM | Show all posts
Hello @Szekan, there's an update on this.

Currently some of the features regarding graphics have been temporarily disabled and being optimized.
Hope this helps and stay tuned for future updates
Post time 2022-4-28 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by akino at 2022-4-28 08:13 PM

In Poco F4 GT, ultra refresh rate setting is enabled by default.

I hope my Oneplus 7T with SD855+ will have this feature soon.
Post time 2022-5-7 10:26 PM | Show all posts
akino replied at 2022-4-28 08:11 PM
In Poco F4 GT, ultra refresh rate setting is enabled by default.

I hope my Oneplus 7T with SD855+ w ...

Ohh heyy, I got the same device as you

Idk but its been a good experience with this device so far. I have faced a few lags randomly but nothing major.
Hope to see it soon too
Post time 2022-6-21 06:13 AM | Show all posts
When super and ultra Refresh Rate option will be available for Realme GT Master Edition?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 08:29 PM GMT+8