Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 947|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Current Emblem System can Equip 9+ types Builds while the New Emblem Only Three

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-16 10:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This is BIG DISAPPOINTMENT for me changing emblem system into new and different one, which CAN ONLY EQUIP CUSTOM THREE EMBLEMS PER HERO not more than 10 different customized emblems to use for every situational or counter enemy heroes plus this is quite 4% Nerf to my Emblem Builds like you cannot put 2 stats example: the Current Assassin Emblem can be customized it into Damage+Penetration+Emblem Ability VS New Assassin Emblem can be customized it into Damage or Penetration+Emblem Ability Number 1+Emblem Ability Number 2 meaning if you are Damage Based you will be lessen only small portion because of this hard to understand new sets of Emblem.. Unless if they make the 4 Slots in Talents Emblem per set even I cannot use varieties of more than three custom emblem builds it is ok for me. Developers must understand some players like me who is always depending complete stats and using more than 4 custom emblem builds if not... our gameplays won't be easy as used to be...
Post time 2022-4-16 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 08:29 PM GMT+8