Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 515|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Query] Natalia-Aamon secret bug?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-16 08:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello,

I just wondering, to regular Aamon users.. have you faced anything weird during a battle with Natalia lately?

I am a regular Aamon users that uses Aamon everytime possible, and lately something weird happened to me everytime i am trying to kill Natalia. When i'm trying to finishes her with my Ultimate, i don't know what she(Natalia) did, but my Ultimate didn't took effect on her. Not only the damage, but the animation of my Ultimate also gone completely. It happened to me 3 times already.

I've tried to figured out myself about the "bug" with my friend on custom, but seems out of clue.

Does anyone here knows how it happened? Was it a bug or a trick? If its a bug, i hope it is fixed soon, as it is unfair for players to abuse it secretly.
Post time 2022-4-16 09:08 PM | Show all posts
@IjamRex

Do you happen to have the replay saved and screen recorded to illustrate this issue? I'm curious as well to know about this. Could be a potential bug if this is true.
Post time 2022-4-20 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Maybe natalia use her ult or dash when you use ult? Aamon ulti can be avoided if you dash right? Idk hahaha xD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 03:12 PM GMT+8