Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1086|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Poll] Which hero need NERF

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-18 10:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
These are some of the most ban/pick hero that I encountered in rank. Currently, Im mythic 1 this season in Indo server. Which of these hero that you think need nerf the most? My choice would be Baxia, Grock, and Cecilion.
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 3 choices ), Total 17 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2022-4-18 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Hilda and Cecillion for me.
IMO, Hilda's dmg output is too high and I think Ceci's survivability should be nerfed a bit. Maybe remove the movement boost on his ultimate

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-4-19 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-4-19 10:18 AM
imAldric replied at 2022-4-18 06:47 PM
Hilda and Cecillion for me.
IMO, Hilda's dmg output is too high and I think Ceci's survivability sh ...

Most of these heroes on this list is hard to kill and deal lots of damage. I see lots of Hilda ban in rank game. The real question, which one more op, Hilda or Baxia? Baxia with jungle emblem can clear jungle like its nothing and able to secure lord/turtle very fast. His damage is very strong from early all the way to late game. He have slow, anti-regen, good area dps, strong defense, and mobility to catch or escape.

Hilda on the other end, have very strong early game presence. She is hard to kill and do lots of single-target damage. She can escape too with sprint or her first skill. But, is she still good in late game?

If a tank deal so much damage, you know something's wrong

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-19 09:36 PM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-4-19 09:42 AM
Most of these heroes on this list is hard to kill and deal lots of damage. I see lots of Hilda ban  ...

Not only that u also see that tank items are strong. Second a lot of tanks u mention have no cc or supporting factors, so yeah they have to focus more on killing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-20 10:28 AM | Show all posts
I would say grock.. why would a tank has that kind of insane damage.. and lets not forget the immune and his ulti cc.. i cant do anything with exp grock even if i use gwen or yin.. :"(

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-4-20 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Not only that u also see that tank items are strong. Second a lot of tanks u mention have no cc or supporting factors, so yeah they have to focus more on killing.

You're right, tank item are much more stronger, with the rework on bloody retri, even Harley can go full tank build in jungle and dominate. Baxia does have knockup and he does 50% slow from 2nd skill and another slow from his ultimate. Unless you are wan2 or using sprint, then you can't outrun him and die. Grock also have knockup and 2s area stun from his ult. His 2nd skill can block path which is really useful when used properly. The only tanks which I think have minimal cc would be hilda and masha. It make sense to give them more damage than what tank usually does. However, tank dps should not exceed other roles like assassin, mage, and marksman.
I would say grock.. why would a tank has that kind of insane damage.. and lets not forget the immune and his ulti cc.. i cant do anything with exp grock even if i use gwen or yin.. :"(

Yes, Grock is too powerful. Its a nightmare for marksman/squishy hero. His burst damage is insane and very tanky too. His area stun and burst is very annoying (can be comboed with flicker). Don't fight him in narrow areas.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-20 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Where is Wanwan on this list? Any low skilled nub can dominate with Wanwan after revamp

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-4-20 06:46 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-4-20 06:06 PM
Where is Wanwan on this list? Any low skilled nub can dominate with Wanwan after revamp

she is good, picked often. but not in ban priority on my server.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-22 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Playing Ling is not an easy thing; but if you have the right skills, he can be one of the most powerful heroes in Mobile Legends. His damage and mobility are high, so he can be a big threat to enemy in fights.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-4-22 02:30 PM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-4-20 06:46 PM
she is good, picked often. but not in ban priority on my server.

shes banned often on mine..

Lancelot, Natalia, Valentina, Yin, Estes, Wan Wan and Fanny are usually the 6 picked to be banned in Mythic V

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 08:29 PM GMT+8