Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 761|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] How to play in Exp lane?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-23 03:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've played around 650 plus matches with fight heroes but I don't feel confident and hardly get gold.
I need proper guideline , plz help me with it.

Post time 2022-4-23 04:42 PM | Show all posts
@jhonmartin692

For EXP lanes, your role is to harass your opponent as much as possible and prevent them from last hitting or scoring gold or exp from minions, as much as possible. If all else fails, you got to hold your lane and try not to miss any waves.

It's actually the same for Gold Laners in early game. It's just that as EXP laners, you're also expected to roam and clear up other lanes, and don't overextend and cause empty lanes to fall. I've seen this happened too many times.
Post time 2022-4-24 09:28 AM | Show all posts
For the first 5 minutes of the game, your tower has armour plating on it. I actually encourage enemies to push into my tower during this phase because it causes them to overextend. In EXP lane, the Turtle is always in your starting area, and so if your jungle is good they can often follow up for a first blood if enemies overextended on your side of the court (so to speak)

For me I try to poke as much as I can then pull back while suffering as least possible damage.

You are  also expected to assist with Turtle as much as possible.

If you are an attack speed fighter, you can punish enemy fighters by pushing on their tower if they decide to roam. Downing a full plated tower gives you an extra 300 gold .. just be mindful of enemy positions

Last hitting mobs in XP lane doesn't give more XP, just more gold.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-25 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Seems like easy job, but every time enemy fighters one step ahead of me by their experience or gold.
Post time 2022-4-25 06:21 PM | Show all posts
You've just started playing in the Exp Lane! This lane is all about leveling up, getting powerful cards, and crushing your opponents with a barrage of abilities. Since you're here, I'm going to teach you some basic tips and tricks to help you get the most out of this experience.
Post time 2022-4-25 06:50 PM | Show all posts
My advice to you is find DBringer Streams on youtube and follow him. Best tutorials and tips for EXP laners.
Post time 2022-4-26 03:57 AM | Show all posts
Try to not be aggressive if the enemy has a counter against you, mostly you would lose, and keep losing because you are going to get ganked by the enemy if you're down to half HP while trading off. This is why sustainability and regen fighters are picked mostly because they can heal while fighting without much worry about ganking because they know they can survive. Other than that, if you have advantage over them, block off resources and pay attention to enemy rotation.
Post time 2022-4-26 06:01 PM | Show all posts
I am not an expert xp laner but I have around 3k matches as fighter's role on the xp lane.
I would say try to counter pick the enemy you are facing and if you feel it's not possible, then just sustain your lane get that tower and roam around mid to help ganging and pushing other lanes.
It is indeed pretty much simple most of the times.
Post time 2022-4-28 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Use thamuz noone can beat you in exp lane
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 02:26 PM GMT+8