Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1172|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Today i download mlbb but..

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-25 12:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2022-4-25 01:42 AM

Today i download mlbb again but..

I did play 3 game and i got 2 hour mute .
My chat always close , i dont write anything or i dont read anything.
But i got 2 hour mute.

Useless mlbb defender mods. Now tell me how i get 2 hour mute. Even my chat is not open in setting.
I did delete mlbb again.

Because

Mlbb is a dead game :)

Screenshot_2022-04-24-18-59-24-899_com.mobile.legends.jpg IMG_20220424_190348.jpg

Post time 2022-4-25 01:57 AM | Show all posts
I mean, punishment and reports and such is retroactive. You could've gotten flagged before and later on got punished after getting reported again. No one in the first place will report you with that specific report reason if you didn't actually do anything. You can also later on turn off the chat instead after the game so it doesn't really justify anything. Seeing your animosity in this community continuously over a long timeframe is the reason why I really doubt.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-25 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-4-25 01:57 AM
I mean, punishment and reports and such is retroactive. You could've gotten flagged before and later ...

Yes of course i have animosity without reason...
This topic is one of reason for example.
There is no lie in what i did share.
Everything is true until dot.
2 hour auto mute is one of reason players quit game.
Post time 2022-4-26 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Hello, we are sorry for the inconveniences, can you please give me next information: ID, server ID, IGN and Match ID. We will check this case.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-27 01:53 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2022-4-26 05:33 PM
Hello, we are sorry for the inconveniences, can you please give me next information: ID, server ID,  ...

I did delete mlbb.When i download again i will share
Post time 2022-5-8 12:13 AM | Show all posts
MLBB is dying... most of my friends have moved on to other games because they no longer find the game enjoyable due to so many issues, matchmaking being just one of them... None that I personally know is still playing. They've all moved on to playing other games...

I personally took a hiatus because the matchnaking, the cheating, and so many other issues have become too frustrating... I just returned to playing after a couple of months, and, unsurprisingly, the same problems exist.

I've lost hope these issues will ever improve. I know my friends have. Maybe it's about time that I also just give up and stop playing this game for good.

It just frustrates me that I have actually invested real money in the game before, thinking that I'm supporting the game developers... but no, apparently, I was only supporting a money making scheme.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 03:31 PM GMT+8