Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 627|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Hero adjustments

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-27 09:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2022-4-27 12:29 PM

I would like to discuss some proper adjustments on some following heroes:
Adjustment

1. Valentina (~)
Valentina is the most ban hero due to her game changing mechanics and she's quite OP in EXP for a while now i think the best way to balance her is to remove her lifesteal effect on her passive and place it to her ultimate so she can get less survivability in early stages making it hard for her to snowball and also by adding some restrictions on her ultimate inheritance.
Passive (↓)

Remove the life steal effect.
Ultimate (~)
New effect: gain 40%-60% lifesteal upon upgrading the third skill.
Reduce the copy of ultimate inheritance from 100% to 80%-100%.

Nerf

1. Wanwan (↓)
I think her ultimate should be reduct by 20% range since she's moving freely lately.
Ultimate (↓)
Reduce range by 20%.

2. Ling (↓)
His double crit chance enchantment since quite a major factor i think his crit damage should be reduce from 40% to 50%.
Passive (↓)
Reduce crit damage from 160% to 150%.

3. Karina (↓)
I think th best way to stop karina tank is remove the missing HP percentage true damage in her passive and replace it with base damage.
Passive (~)
From 7% targets missing hp+(3% magic power) to 350-500+(80%magic power).

Buff

To end it here I would like to ask where's the missing Terizla and kaja buff adjustment that is implied for last 4 months ago.

Post time 2022-4-27 10:07 AM | Show all posts
my prob with wan2 is how easy to cast her ultimate. maybe increasing to 4 mark would make her more balanced.
Post time 2022-4-27 11:10 AM | Show all posts
For karina, I don't think that's a nerf, that's a whole buff lmao

I agree with Ling, since his crit chance is 100% basically, so nerfing crit damage is pretty good move

I dont really get what Valentina nerf and adjustment is about, maybe reword it better? I don't understand it; sorry.

Wanwan, I think 30% is way too much, maybe 15% would be more justified.
Post time 2022-4-28 02:48 AM | Show all posts
I beg to disagree with C4lam1ty saying it's a whole buff for Karina.

What only makes her good with Tank Build is her 1st skill ability. Isn't her Tank Build already ineffective nowadays with all the nerfs that has happened with her regarding Tank-related stuff?

For Wanwan, its too much. Make it lesser and we're good I guess.

Post time 2022-5-20 10:49 PM | Show all posts
surprise that no one wants 'wan2 can now be targetted by blade armor & vengeance when ult'.
Post time 2022-5-21 05:51 PM | Show all posts
Crisis replied at 2022-5-20 10:49 PM
surprise that no one wants 'wan2 can now be targetted by blade armor & vengeance when ult'.

But not everyone can get those items and spells and rather priortize on other sets.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 03:20 AM GMT+8