Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1845|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Dodging games

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-1 07:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by s5tank at 2022-5-1 12:41 AM

This is maybe the best thing MLBB ever done for their players but...Can you do something 99% good? Anytime soon? If you ask why:

1) More than half of all MLBB players don't have any clue what is Dodging game. Before you create this thing, you should do some guide about this. Kids don't know if they pick same roles they can dodge game. Do some guide before entering EVERY rank game about Dodging game.

2) You can dodge only 2 games per day and you will be punish for next dodging??!! WHY??!!! Because my team full of braindead morons picked 3 or 4 marksmen? That's not my problem, why should I be punished???

Just do 1 thing to be completely good!

Post time 2022-5-5 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2022-5-5 04:36 PM

Don't worry about it; the point system can be refunded for good cause; if it doesn't work, it's not our fault; the problem is that the condition doesn't fit the requirements. Sorry for the inconvenience; perhaps this complainment will solve in the future.
Post time 2022-5-1 09:27 PM | Show all posts
It's weird that you get players who don't know other roles at your current rank? What rank are you in tho?

Though, you're only given that many chances because it can be abused. But I do agree that there's lack of awareness regarding this feature and information or visual guides should be disseminated.
Post time 2022-5-2 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-5-1 09:27 PM
It's weird that you get players who don't know other roles at your current rank? What rank are you i ...

A lot of other players in mythic rank don't play more than two roles. Only those in mythical glory or those who solo climbed to mythic know more than 2 roles
Post time 2022-5-2 02:47 AM | Show all posts
Straight up I know dodging is. But the problem is everyone is garbo, so what is dodging 2 games going to do.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-2 04:49 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-5-1 07:46 PM
A lot of other players in mythic rank don't play more than two roles. Only those in mythical glory ...

Maybe he is the only one starting in Glory on the season begining
Post time 2022-5-3 01:25 AM | Show all posts
My point is this, if you play 10 games. You get 7 games where you get trollers or people who can't pick. How is dodging a few games going to do anything? For dodging to be effective for you, you will have to be allowed to dodge every game you see unfit to play. But that itself brings another problem if everyone is allowed to dodge, then the babies of the game will dodge every game when they don't get their way such as not getting a hero they want.   
Post time 2022-5-6 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Dodging is a very bad idea imo, you want to dodge pregame you still don't know how the game will turn up to be.
Just play the game and do your best to win, if you lost at least you tried.
This can solved by queuing up with 4 other players, the main idea of the game is to play as a team of 5 to win.
This might sound unfair for solo queue players but you should know by solo queuing you already have a higher chance to lose than win, for me personally I solo queue because I love the challenge it brings.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 04:29 AM GMT+8