Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 796|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Ice Queen Wand

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-2 12:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This item is becoming too OP, making you moving like a turtle for basically 0 effort, just hitting the target twice. Almost impossible to escape unless you have purified or sprint; but using it on something like slowness would be a waste of resource.

Lastings for 3s is way too long on the battlefield; suggesting to nerf it down to 1.5s-1.7s , or to 2s at most.

The slow effects is way too high giving how many stacks are given; easily gets up to 30% with two stacks is ridiculous; nerfing it down to 10% for stacking up to 3 times; would do it justice.

Post time 2022-5-2 07:37 AM | Show all posts
I don't think Ice Queen Wand is op given the fact that there are many heroes have a dash and slow immunity.
Post time 2022-5-2 10:29 AM | Show all posts
nah , ice queen wand is useless against heros with dashes , it is only "Op" when fighting heros with no dashes like hylos or barats

you will discover that its a worthless item against wanwan,lancelot,benedeta,valentina.. or anyone with flicker

in fact corrision synth gives way better slow effect especially when equipped on sun or argus

so nope pretty balanced item in my opinion , none the less its a core item on valir and nerfing it would probably kill him
Post time 2022-5-2 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Instead of nerfing ice queen wand, I opt for nerfing blade armor.
15% slow, damage reflect (from armor stats and damage received), and insane armor stats.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-3 02:26 AM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-5-1 11:22 PM
Instead of nerfing ice queen wand, I opt for nerfing blade armor.
15% slow, damage reflect (from ar ...

Literally, playing Irithel, Lesley, Moskov, etc.. against vengeance and blade armor; you just die from your own basic attack. Is so cringe lmao
Post time 2022-5-3 09:32 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-5-3 02:26 AM
Literally, playing Irithel, Lesley, Moskov, etc.. against vengeance and blade armor; you just die  ...

yes and irithel cant stop auto attacking once she attacked. they just need to walk up to her and don't even need to do anything lol. current meta so dumb and boring.
Post time 2022-5-4 03:38 AM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-5-3 09:32 AM
yes and irithel cant stop auto attacking once she attacked. they just need to walk up to her and do ...

Previous meta was MM meta. Current meta is tank meta. Let the tanks rise and shine for few more weeks
Post time 2022-5-5 02:51 AM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-5-3 09:32 AM
yes and irithel cant stop auto attacking once she attacked. they just need to walk up to her and do ...

So tired of adjusting for my team and I have to carry every game. Its a pain.
Post time 2022-5-5 02:51 AM | Show all posts
Its op on heroes that already have a slow which a lot of heroes do. You also have so many dashes heroes.
Post time 2022-5-5 07:24 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-5-5 02:51 AM
So tired of adjusting for my team and I have to carry every game. Its a pain.

I hated it when teammates have big ego. Insisted on playing crucial role, ended up bronze.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 06:20 AM GMT+8