Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 792|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Forum admins delete topics

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-5 05:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dont delete my topics.I will continoue share how mlbb matchmaking is useless with PROOFS.

MATCH ID : 497055054989290295

Team A

Mythic 4
Mythic 4
Mythic 5
Mythic 5
Mythic 5

Team B

Mythic 5
Mythic 5
Mythic 5
Mythic 5
Legend 2 ( he got bronz suprrizeee )

Game composition : 2-1-1-1

Stop delete.I will continoue share every match i have.
Post time 2022-5-6 08:23 PM | Show all posts
We don't really delete topics/threads, only those who don't follow the rules and regulations of the Forums. Joining the forums means you agree to the terms of agreement and rules and regulations of this community so don't wonder why you get your threads deleted, you get warns and such.

On your topic, usually you'll end up in a match up you really don't want if you have been somehow queueing for so long because I think that's how matchmaking is intended to be done, especially if you boost your matchmaking queue, it'll try to look for the most "possible" team match up you'll get. Though, while ranks may bear something, do take note that stats are a factor, some may actually be smurfs or good at their current rank, some may probably be having a bad day, lags and such during the match making it a bad match.

While this is an issue, it's always best to pre-made or a suggestion of having 2 different matchmaking queue method is good too.
Post time 2022-5-5 02:39 PM | Show all posts
I have 2 Mythics(me and my squad mate) and three legend rank(trio) Against the enemy team of full Mythic and still won; is not that your topic is being deleted without a reason, you're literally spamming the same content(unfair matchmaking) in which Moonton has taken noticed in a long time and trying to fixed it already. Even other MOBAs game even struggle on balancing the matchmaking ranks and heroes.

Either trading wait time for a match or have quick match making time with just a small bit of unbalances in there; nothing is perfect, you should know that.

MLBB matchmaking is one of the best, they give you quality matchmaking and a lot of time there will be good, and fair match making. Sometimes, some poisonous fishes got into the net and make the match toxic. I get that.

As your logic describe as "useless" then how come you're not getting 4 low legend rank in your team and other team has 5 high mythic rankers or vice versa. Certainly, the matchmaking is at work to try and match fairness at the highest level; it will never be perfect, but the possibility of error in there is at least has been minimize.
Post time 2022-5-5 04:01 PM | Show all posts
I swear I don't understad...I've came across legend player who played better than mythic..plus! Mythic 5 being matched with legend2 is not such a high division gap..it is normal on every game that has ranked mode that there will be around 1 division gap at matchmaking..
Besides, I keep saying this..problem is the players ;d not the system per se..even if it's not flawless, it works, but the people.....they get triggered even if they don't get the role they wanted and then they troll.
As legend, i was matched with a mythic 5 person who trolled..guess why. Cause he didnt get to play marksman and that was the only role he knew. I'm surprised he even got to that division this way but, my question is, why is this the system's fault?
 Author| Post time 2022-5-5 05:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2022-5-5 05:49 PM

Problem is why i dont have also 2 mythic 4 instead of full mythic 5 and legend player
Or

Why enemy doesnt have legend 2 we only have legend 2

If enemy has full mythic team , we should have full mythic team too.

People not stupid.They see and they will decide matchmaking good as you said or matchmaking useless.Go and check comments under google play sometimes.You will understand how situation is bad.
Post time 2022-5-6 07:53 AM | Show all posts
I guess gannicus is okay with waiting for a longer match time.
Post time 2022-5-6 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Just to be clear on this, if you are legend 5 there is a chance you go up or with mythical glory.
The matchmaking rules are clear, you may queue with one higher or lower rank than yours.
The only thing I would suggest is setting glory players alone to queue with and against other glory players to make it fair.
Post time 2022-5-7 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-5-8 01:13 PM | Show all posts
I think nowadays, it's taking longer to find matches because there are less and less players every day...

The game is dying. Players are moving on to other games, whether the same genre or another.

They've become too frustrated with the issues in the game that have been going on for years but the devs can't seem (or maybe unwilling) to resolve.

So no, I don't think they've made improvements to the matchmaking and it's causing longer queue times.

The matchmaking is still as bad as I remember after a couple of months of hiatus, the longer wait time in queue is just simply because of a lack of players.

Noone want to play a game that only leaves them frustrated.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 04:49 AM GMT+8