Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 481|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] What's wrong to ingame chat?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-7 09:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I notice that it's just full of a****b***c*** now, i cant event chat anything normally. I know that you wanna try to stop toxic player but you cant do that by shut everyone up , chat system is useless now, cant write anything understanable now.
Post time 2022-5-7 10:52 PM | Show all posts
I agree, profanity filter is so absurd nowadays for me. I think the vocabulary of words that gets blocked/filtered continuously expands from time to time. With the amount of language we have across the globe, I agree that it became too much.

Though, I'll instead suggest a profanity filter button if I were you or for now, temporarily work on using symbols and such to communicate better and not trashtalk ofc.
Post time 2022-5-8 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Nowadays?

No, it's been a problem since last year... but nobody ever listens to thesd types of complaints...
Post time 2022-5-8 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-5-7 10:52 PM
I agree, profanity filter is so absurd nowadays for me. I think the vocabulary of words that gets bl ...

i'm surprised you use "nowadays"
Post time 2022-5-8 10:25 PM | Show all posts
most players use mic today as chat will take some time where as you can give info faster in mic. But the only problem is many players don't enable speakers.

I hope someday solo q players also use mic and communicate better like squads and teams
Post time 2022-5-8 10:29 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2022-5-8 02:52 PM
i'm surprised you use "nowadays"

Actually, I once was tasked to gather some words that gets filtered in the chat but it was discontinued and was like years ago.

Comparing it to now, it seem that almost every word gets filtered especially outside of the English language.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 02:55 PM GMT+8