Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Chaosxd
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Odette Is Still Cheated Of Her Revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-18 07:48 AM | Show all posts
I am really in favor of Odette's revamp. her auto homing immobilize second skill is really good when setting up an ambush with her ult. I have 73% WR with 121 games with her. But I also realized that her passive doesn't activate when enemy is far away, unlike her old ult. Her leap is really helpful, you just need to aim it right. Usually if I see enemy with too much CC after I picked odette, I went for purified instead of flicker.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-18 05:34 PM | Show all posts
I am also in favour in the new mechanics. They are extremely lacking though. They need more refinement for them to work properly.
Post time 2022-5-19 06:51 AM | Show all posts
@Chaosxd

It could be Athena's Shield itself as well because the current version is much stronger than the old one due to the passive. So it's not necessarily Odette's issue

But I do get where you're coming from given that her functionality has been changed compared to the old version
 Author| Post time 2022-5-19 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Athens shield definitely plays a huge role in.
I am not complaining about damage however in the article. Damage comes third.
I am mostly talking about her durability and survibility during her ultimate, as well as for the utility, synergy and performance of her skills.
Post time 2022-5-21 03:49 PM | Show all posts
@Chaosxd

If I remembered correctly, the old Athena Shield gives normal shield which can be stacked with other passives or sources (like how Hanabi passive can also abuse it). I really think that it is the biggest change for how Odette's gameplay feel.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-22 03:30 AM | Show all posts
Yes it used to be shield no mag damage reduction. That minus 25% for 5s counters her hard. And it's not easy to triiger it before hand.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 06:21 PM GMT+8