Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 605|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Vale

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-15 06:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Where does this crazy speed come from? He used to be strong, but now he's just elusive!
Post time 2022-5-15 08:26 PM | Show all posts
haha dont worry they gonna close this game soon cause on sue but they will paid with our money
Post time 2022-5-16 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by iatebabies at 2022-5-16 12:58 AM
mamaoden99 replied at 2022-5-15 08:26 PM
haha dont worry they gonna close this game soon cause on sue but they will paid with our money

how is that relevant to the subjet

anyhow...

no vale is actually very weak , easily killed by assasins like natalia ,ling, herlcut after executing his combo he is becomes a sitting duck ready to be killed , when mages like cecilion ,lylia,valentina, xavier,yve pharsa  exist vale become irrelevant
to answer your question : his speed comes from his passive wich is related to the number of kills and assist he has, so if he is doing bad it will get only worst for him
Post time 2022-5-16 04:23 AM | Show all posts
I believe Vale didn't any nerf, good as it is, enough changes for Vale, current state is reasonable.
Post time 2022-5-16 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Well this is one of the hard part of balancing heroes
Vale is popular in Epic-low Legend, sometimes he's even banned
But in higher ranks players are better and he's countered often
So no, I'm against nerfing Vale
Post time 2022-5-16 11:39 PM | Show all posts
I don't think he needs to nerf... I think he is just like Eudora, great damage but relatively easy to be killed if you have aimed him... I think he can be very strong or fragile depending on the team. Yes! he is strong, yet you have to know his role is a mage. If your team is more robust than your enemy team, I think it doesn't matter even if the enemy team have Vale or not, because you already have the capability to kill Vale. And I can tell if I don't find out Vale is the hero mostly be banned... In my expression, mostly heroes like Yin, Karina, Wan Wan, and so on.
Post time 2022-5-17 08:02 PM | Show all posts
His movement speed bonus is from his passive and has been existed since before. I dont see any reason to nerf him, coz he's very squishy and easy to counter. You just have to pick against him, there're many heroes like assasins , mages like kagura, kadita to counter him.
Post time 2022-5-21 04:32 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-5-17 08:02 PM
His movement speed bonus is from his passive and has been existed since before. I dont see any reaso ...

Exactly....and for now, he's finally a bit balanced..may seem op now yes, but other strong mages are op also once farmed...if a strong enemy vale is camped by jungler and he loses lane...that's a bye bye for him. Plus, people really need to learn how to dodge him...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 07:14 PM GMT+8