Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 557|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

What about M4 since this sue

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-15 08:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by mamaoden99 at 2022-5-15 09:35 PM

Hah what about this do you think M4 gonna be big since this game already spread around the world and that company got the best position to talk some dirty sue about Moonton why!! something partywar 515

Riot "That company" in Los Angles

Moonton in California

that make sense they gonna take the market there Good for all your effort by that this case will be settled by money right

What will happen with other MOBA games you think this much effort you give to this games gonna waste

Let's enjoy your investment before they modified it or revamped your skin
Post time 2022-5-16 03:32 AM | Show all posts
I doubt it.
Post time 2022-5-16 04:20 AM | Show all posts
since i still cant post on my own cuz mfs still refuse to verify my email, ill rant here, im on a 7 ranked losing streak, my fucking god the matchmaking is pure nazi gassing, its a 80 to 90% lose rate for me, and in every match, im the mvp player, what the hell is even going on, this game has so many faults, but the main one is really the matchmaking, if only they'd fix this garbage, id happily ignore the illegal and scammy shit that takes place, but at this moment, it just adds to the pile.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-17 08:18 AM | Show all posts
I hope they also post my roger figures since it say will receive before 31 june if I not mistaken
Post time 2022-9-23 03:38 PM | Show all posts
I am an essay writer and currently working with an online essay writing service https://sharpessay.com/chemistry-essay-writing-service.
I am member of US based professional essay writers team having professional expertise in various subjects,
academic levels and writing techniques.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-6 08:15 AM GMT+8