Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 382|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Shop] Please Revamp Yin "M-World" Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-20 02:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I wanna complaint about Yin M-World skin design. Although it's kinda too late after the skin released since month ago.. But I have to.I have a problem with his eyes which have weird shape. Compared to Ling and Wanwan skin, they seemed look fine. But Yin.. he is the ugliest.
I know this skin is using anime style, so they made the eyes bigger. But frankly speaking, his face is not even close to the artwork and totally different!

yin_515_m_world_4k_png_by_newjer53_df4rg2h-fullview.png

yin_m-world.jpg

There are so many complaints about this Yin M-World skin especially his skill effects. Well, I can compromize with that.. Since this skin is cheap version of Aspirant which also used anime style design. If Moonton is not willing to improve the animation or in-game effects, at least fix his design, and my subjective here is his face. When I saw his entrance animation, it's kinda bugging me. I know it's not a big deal because it's not noticable in gameplay detail, you can't even see his face while playing it. But it does matter to me when design should be worth to the price.

So, for creative team and developer..
Please consider to revamp this skin.
Post time 2022-5-21 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Gotta say..I agree with this one. I bought it to have all series but frankly...it's not very nice..at least compared to the other M world skins
Post time 2022-5-21 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Good observations there! We will have it submitted
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-27 02:43 PM GMT+8