Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1030|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mood] Need help with cyclops build

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-27 02:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I can get super low cd for spells but I am not pushing much damage.
Any thoughts on how to get balance on CD and damage.

Thank you in advance
7923FF9D-4468-407B-91B8-1A26A57A19C4.jpeg
Post time 2022-5-27 10:11 AM | Show all posts
IMG_9213 (1).jpg
IMG_9214 (1).jpg

Replace Blood Wings with Divine Glaive if needed. This build focus more on damage aspect with moderate cdr. Let me know if this build more effective.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-27 09:10 PM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-5-27 10:11 AM
Replace Blood Wings with Divine Glaive if needed. This build focus more on damage aspect with mo ...

Appreciate it.
Let me rebuild my spec and test it now.
Post time 2022-5-28 10:23 PM | Show all posts
I think you're lacking spell vamp. That's how most Cyclops user since then be more mobile and have a decent sustain.
Post time 2022-5-29 07:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by C4lam1tyG0D at 2022-5-30 05:05 AM

I like my Cyclops fully damage so I can annoy the enemy with my ult
Magic Shoe, Clock of Destiny, Lightning Truncheon, Concentrated Energy, Divine Glaive, Blood Wing(optional), or Winter Truncheon for survivability.
total of 25%(extra 5% from mage emblem) CD reduction and ouchie damage
Post time 2022-6-14 12:25 PM | Show all posts
max cd is 45% cd reduction. and you have passive that descrease cd too, so i think ur build lack of magic lifesteal and damage. please read his passive first. calamity reapers is good if you can use your basic attack while chase enemy with your second skill. but if you wanna build it with lightning truncheon, i think u should buy clock of destiny too.

i think tanky boots or arcane boots is better instead of magic shoes. because u  have book of talisman and calamity reaper.

and i think you should change that fleeting time and change to clock of destiny first to make him more tanky in late game.

and who mage still use blood wings? hahaha but it's okay if you use clock of destiny to make your Cycs more tanky but i think Concentrated Energy is the best item for him. cause of it unique passive that give you extra heal after killing.

because your skills has many poke better use genius wand for tanky enemies. and so genius wand is better u can full stacks debuff easily
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-26 12:00 PM GMT+8