Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1221|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] buff zhask

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-27 11:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hello since vaxana and faramis are getting a revamp and gord will receive a buff on june
its safe to say that zhask will become the least picked mage in mythic 400+

here are some suggestions:

-since every single one of his skills has a huge delay when casting i suggest lowering the delay on his skills

-increase ult duration(10sec to 13sec) or lower ult cooldown(50 sec to 40 sec)

-give the spawn a defensive(armor and mr) boost instead of lifesteal , since the spawn is so squichy it can be bursted down easily without benefeting from the lifesteal

-base S3 is one of the most useless abilties since it doesnt give real vision , has a small hitbox and low damage so changing it to something usefull would be great

Post time 2022-5-28 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Agree with you. Zhask hasn't been used quite lately and as you said his spawn is very squishy . Your 2nd,3rd suggestion seems really reasonable to make him back in meta. Ty for the suggestion.
Post time 2022-5-28 09:39 PM | Show all posts
@iatebabies

Zhask used to be a "hidden" Meta Mage in Mythic and above before the current penetration and damage calculation revamp. I remember dreading seeing a Zhask enemy because 7/10 times I know that I am going to have headaches dealing with him.

Not too sure what happened to him. Hope he gets back his bite.
Post time 2022-5-28 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Imo he's currently balanced atm. Putting a buff on him will basically either make him broken again. Although some slight boosts might help him be on par in this current meta, but I have friends who actually use him and I see some people use him without any problem and even dominate the battlefield.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-29 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by iatebabies at 2022-5-29 09:50 AM
Charles replied at 2022-5-28 11:46 PM
Imo he's currently balanced atm. Putting a buff on him will basically either make him broken again.  ...

i disagree, you see i been to high mythic in all the last 3 seasons i have seen zhask get picked only 5 times

even in tierlists he is allways crowned the worst midlane mage(after vaxana of course)
and even in gold lane he is the same tier as hanabi, lesley, layla  which can really tell you how weak he really is

-Evo's coach(zeys) tier list
-MPL tier list
-automated tier list(based on pickrate/banrate/winrate)

with all that taken into account it is impossible to count zhask a decent pick or a balanced hero
he is very weak right now that even harith is a better pick than him
Post time 2022-5-29 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by bruhde at 2022-5-29 02:01 PM

zhask feels very weak in this meta indeed,he cant kill tanks because of radiant armor and he cant kill squichies because all meta marksman have a dash+flicker (beatrix,brody,clint,moskov....)

easy to escape and his damage is pethetic compared to lylia,pharsa,cecilion,yve,cyclops or lou yi, i would say he is the worst mage right now if vaxana didn't exist
in fact i think gord might be slightly better than zhask because his true damage can actually bypass radiant armor

Post time 2022-5-29 04:41 PM | Show all posts
bruhde replied at 2022-5-29 01:57 PM
zhask feels very weak in this meta indeed,he cant kill tanks because of radiant armor and he cant ki ...

Arguably, he's more of a sustain and a setter hero as well if enemies decided to build MDEF items. He's also good with pushing towers and such, his advantage is his kit. But ya sadly, while I feel like he's balanced and such, what he needs indeed is a lower cooldown imo.
 Author| Post time 2022-6-9 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-5-29 04:41 PM
Arguably, he's more of a sustain and a setter hero as well if enemies decided to build MDEF items. ...

here is a Mpl pro tierlist that came out today on 8/6/2022

he is the lowest tier in gold lane with layla and hanabi and in midlane he is the lowest tier as well lower than gord! clearly its a strong hint he is weak hero
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 10:52 PM GMT+8