Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1240|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Small Buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-29 08:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-5-29 08:59 AM

Please increase base movement speed by 15 points to these heroes:
Miya and Layla

Author| Post time 2022-5-29 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-5-29 04:43 PM
I don't think they need a movement speed boost? I do agree that they both lack mobility, although Mi ...

Ironically, whenever I requested miya/layla in high rank, my allies will say im trolling. It says alot about those heroes. Popol, Beatrix, Brody, and Clint is the only acceptable mm to use.
Post time 2022-5-29 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2022-5-29 12:48 PM

This sure needs a little survey...

Thanks for the feedback
Post time 2022-5-29 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2022-5-29 04:45 PM

I don't think they need a movement speed boost? I do agree that they both lack mobility, although Miya has her Ultimate. Electro Flash Talent can suffice these lackings, making them have mobility especially Layla will just render her overpowered already.

Feel free to send a feedback and a suggestion in our customer service in-game as well. If you feel like there's a need or a must to have them get a movement speed boost. Ironically, while they're least picked marksmen, Both of them tend to get a small nerf from time to time. Which means that they are secretly above average.

Post time 2022-5-29 08:11 PM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-5-29 05:36 PM
Ironically, whenever I requested miya/layla in high rank, my allies will say im trolling. It says  ...

Most of the time when playing rank, wherever I see a person choosing the heroes like Miya or Layla. I m the first who deny to use it! Too fragile... Enemy happy to choose a hero who can counter them...
Post time 2022-5-30 12:36 AM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-5-29 05:36 PM
Ironically, whenever I requested miya/layla in high rank, my allies will say im trolling. It says  ...

Not unless you show them your winrate and such that will convince them that you aren't trolling. Nonetheless, it's sad that there's a stigma among these heroes which makes it sad. However, I don't think buffing them will affect the way they view these heroes?
 Author| Post time 2022-5-31 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-5-31 11:00 AM
Charles replied at 2022-5-30 12:36 AM
Not unless you show them your winrate and such that will convince them that you aren't trolling. N ...

my win rate is not that bad around 70% ish both heroes. Hero power does matter in high rank. In lower rank, you can get away by playing non meta heroes (weaker in general). Once you climb up to higher rank, your opponent skill gap become less and less. You can't blame them for having these stigma as it is based from their experience (playing multiple games) and some facts. If miya or layla power level is on par with some of these meta heroes (exc: beatrix, brody) then they would not be discouraged by someone on their team picking it. Im not asking for a huge buff that will break the game, it's just a small movement speed buff. Implement this buff in advance server and see from there. Small buff with community feedback from higher rank players is good ways of fixing the imbalance in heroes power level. Easy to adjust heroes balance slowly but surely. Please don't take feedback from lower rank players as they don't understand the game enough to make this balance. If they do, they would be in mythic glory already. All I want is for majority of heroes to become viable pick, when there is no auto pick/ban a limited pool of heroes all the time, because when that happens, you know there is BALANCING PROBLEM.
Post time 2022-5-31 11:52 AM | Show all posts
There is also Marksman that need this speed buff as well, not just Miya and Layla
What about Hanabi and Lesley? I think they should be included as well to be fair :)
But I agree giving non-dashing skill heroes extra movement speed to compete against those with dashing skill.
Post time 2022-5-31 01:29 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-5-31 11:52 AM
There is also Marksman that need this speed buff as well, not just Miya and Layla
What about Hanabi  ...

hanabi won the revamp survey of last year, so i wouldn't worry too much about her its basically confirmed she will get a buff
Post time 2022-6-3 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Additionally @iatebabies @C4lam1tyG0D Lesley doesn't need a movement speed buff because her first skill speaks for itself. It has movement speed boost and at the same time somehow stealth mode for most of the parts.

Though, I do agree that it's worth a shot to give them a small buff just to see how it will work.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 06:48 AM GMT+8