Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2361|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Account] Haters are abusing the report function to auto ban the MLBB players they hate

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-30 02:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Account : Joki +6282219095255
Server : 2295

I got auto banned due to haters who keep abusing the MLBB avatar and album report function to keep sending false report about my avatar and album, for evidence just check the photos of my avatar and album to see if they are really sexual, violence or other forbidden images in MLBB or not.

My avatar have been auto deteled twice but quickly restored within hours after I report the issue and the image of my avatar in here are the same as my MLBB avatar, the same for my album which also quickly restored within hours after I report the issue. The restoration are clear evidence that they are really not forbidden images, just check my avatar/album ban history to see the restoration record.

The auto ban system should not be applied to famous players because famous players other than have many fans also have many haters, haters will do anything including keep making false accusation to bring down those they hate. As long as the auto ban system exist then haters will keep abusing it to auto-ban those they hate so anyone can be banned in MLBB by simply keep hitting the report function each day.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-31 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AsianGuy at 2022-5-31 04:11 PM
StreetGamer replied at 2022-5-31 03:18 PM
Hello, please stop sharing misleading information, your account is banned due to illegal advertismen ...

1. I don't put any price so they could be free, there are many ways to gain followers legally.
2. I don't mention MLBB and not only MLBB who have followers system.
3. MLBB don't use likes but thumbs up.
4. The album have been restored 3 times and not continue being deleted on each ban including on the current ban and why is that?
5. You also can't explain what happen with my avatar which also have been restored 2 times.

Clearly haters who abuse MLBB auto ban system, what is your MLBB account name? I will try to make your account auto banned to prove my point

Author| Post time 2022-5-30 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Just for info I have over 24000 followers and over 73000 likes
 Author| Post time 2022-5-30 09:23 PM | Show all posts
My avatar and album have been restored but my account are still banned, maybe only a few GM can remove account ban.

Also if the auto ban still exist then my account will be banned again because there are many haters who hate my sudden rise of popularity
Post time 2022-5-31 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Hello, please stop sharing misleading information, your account is banned due to illegal advertisment you had. You used to sell followers in MLBB with your WA contact details.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-31 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AsianGuy at 2022-5-31 05:00 PM

Anyway are you one of the  MLBB GM especially who handle my account's reports who can ban MLBB account? Or just one of the moderator on this forum?

If you are not one of the GM then you should stop doing something that give bad reputation to Moonton, I mean you ignore the facts that my avatar and album have been restored 5 times by 4 different GM. My avatar, album then account ban are not done manually by one of the GM but automatically by the system which are triggered by many false reports from haters.

Just mention your MLBB account, I will try to make it auto banned to prove my point
Post time 2022-5-31 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Developers have checked your case, it's banned for a reason. Please stop sharing misleading information because there will be consequences for that.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-31 07:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AsianGuy at 2022-5-31 09:22 PM

It is not misleading because it is a fact that my avatar and album have been restored by different GM each time they are banned and removed. If they do violate the rules then they will stay removed including my current avatar and album which anyone can see still exist in my MLBB account right now. What does this mean? It means they are banned and removed automatically, not manually by the GM.

You also fail to explain what happen to my avatar, my avatar is the same in this forum and my MLBB account, is my avatar a banned image in MLBB? Clearly not. You only use 1 of the image in my album as your base of comment while ignoring the facts, the fact that the album image itself have beeen restored 3 times by 3 different GM, also ignoring the facts about my avatar.

It is clear you are not one of the MLBB GM and inner structure of MLBB so you just comment by ignoring the facts because you can't check what actually happen to my account, you are giving bad image to Moonton.

Post time 2022-6-1 03:03 PM | Show all posts
I am not ignoring what's happening to your account, but that image got you banned.
1654066856503.jpg
 Author| Post time 2022-6-1 07:50 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2022-6-1 03:03 PM
I am not ignoring what's happening to your account, but that image got you banned.

So I got banned because of an image which have been restored 3 times by 3 different GM?

Extremely weird
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 11:18 AM GMT+8