Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1923|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Query] Is this forum will be shut down?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-31 11:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Based on my observation on Official MLBB Discord, there's no forum section anymore, including reddit as well. Are these platforms will be shut down?
Also heard a lot about moonton being sued recently.
Is it just a hoax or really truely being sued?

Post time 2022-5-31 04:51 PM | Show all posts
The sued thing is true. But the shut down of this forum is possible because this forum is too quite with small number of member who willing to create post, to answer thread and to comment.
Post time 2022-5-31 06:22 PM | Show all posts
Hello, we have new channel in Discord, it's called community-announcements for communities like reddit, forum and some other departments.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-31 06:48 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2022-5-31 06:22 PM
Hello, we have new channel in Discord, it's called community-announcements for communities like redd ...

I see. Thanks for your information, mod.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-31 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lesfo at 2022-5-31 07:08 PM
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-5-31 04:51 PM
The sued thing is true. But the shut down of this forum is possible because this forum is too quite  ...

So, being sued is true then.
About this forum, i don't know man...
When i tried to search in normal way through discord, it was gone. Probably already being deleted.

Although Forum Lead Mod said they make it in one channel with others, i think moonton want this forum and other small departments need to be deprecated. Discord activities are huge there, but if forum and others do less activities, any time this platform can be deleted. Any problem management will do that, reduce it as possible and make it small, reduce unnecessary budget.

Furthermore, i notice one forum senior mod already gone as well. So, yeah.
Post time 2022-5-31 08:46 PM | Show all posts
well its true that they gor sued but it wont shut down anything .if the forum shout down it will be for inactivity like storm said
 Author| Post time 2022-5-31 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2022-5-31 08:46 PM
well its true that they gor sued but it wont shut down anything .if the forum shout down it will be  ...

I hope so, not to shutting down anything.
But if go to logic sense, if the platform not active much plus  the game itself being sued at the same time, it's very hard i guess.

The situation be like this:
Devs : "why you're not active?"
Forum: "Because you're being sued, boss"
Devs: "why you're not defending it?"
Forum: "How we gonna defend you, boss.."
Devs: "Fine, we remove you slowly, also with others as well. Reduce our budget. "
Forum: "..."

*example of fake scenario.
Post time 2022-6-1 01:58 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2022-6-1 02:01 AM
lesfo replied at 2022-5-31 10:15 PM
I hope so, not to shutting down anything.
But if go to logic sense, if the platform not active mu ...

...I don't think moonton will shut down their own platform just because of the their unfortunate reason or any simple matter.

Also the fake scenario did by ya, its sounds like devs are forcing others to do bad stuffs... I believe its not true....
If devs do that, others will run away for sure.

So far forum mods still in here, even lead mod respond to ya thread. So, its still fine. umu <3

Author| Post time 2022-6-1 07:44 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2022-6-1 01:58 AM
...I don't think moonton will shut down their own platform just because of the their unfortunate re ...

I hope you're right.

As i said, its just a fake scenario, man.
But, who knows right? If devs really want to shut it down, they can comeout with those excuses anyway.

Also, its not really fine at all. They don't even announce about the new discord channel in this forum until i made this thread. It seems like they want to say that "who cares?".
Post time 2022-6-4 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Thinking logically, there's no reason for this to be shut down including any other platform. Forum was the oldest and although it isnt that active now, it has years of history. From my perspective, I dont think any platform will be shut off but thats only my opinion
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 07:24 AM GMT+8