Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 882|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Akai Skill 1 Mobility tweak

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-31 08:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Heya

Bought Akai recently and would like to suggest that his skill 1 ability has a second phase to activate it again manually, rather than automatically roll in the direction when coming in contact with an enemy.

I just think it adds more control when the second phase is manually input instead of automatic
Post time 2022-5-31 11:01 PM | Show all posts
I don't think it adds more control, you just have to control the direction of the 2nd phase with your movement direction. If its automatic, you cant change the direction you want.
 Author| Post time 2022-6-1 11:28 AM | Show all posts
you just have to control the direction of the 2nd phase with your movement direction

Which is instantaneous upon making contact with the enemy player. You would have to immediately switch direction with your movement joy stick to control where you go (which is often tricky as you end up continuing in the same direction you're moving toward the enemy), but you cannot control *when* it's used. This is ultimately less control over your character.

At least having it on a 2 phase mechanic means that you can use tactics to delay and use when appropriate in a fight within a short period of time.
Post time 2022-6-5 01:05 AM | Show all posts
This can be helpful but imo it will make Akai really easy to master and we obviously do not want that since his ban rate is over 84%.
Maybe later when Akai will be nerfed or re adjusted this can be implemented.
Not a bad idea at all, just not the right time for it I would say.
Post time 2022-6-14 01:56 PM | Show all posts
akai is more useful  now because of his first skill, so i think that's fine no need to change
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 05:38 PM GMT+8