Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: 血梅MAYN
Collapse the left

[Query] DID YIN NEED A NERF?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-2 06:58 PM | Show all posts
Players will not complain about banning yin after the Jujutsu Kaisen skins are released by the end of this year. Because after that release, sometimes certain heroes related with the theme skin will be useless. My prediction is Yin will be left behind Balmond Guinevere Yuzhong Chou Paquito Julian Alpha Ruby and the notorious Alucard Zilong.
 Author| Post time 2022-6-2 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-6-2 07:20 PM

Let me list an example between the players who played Yin:

You can see these two group performances between-

GROUP A

YES.jpg

GROUP B

NO.jpg

Let don't talk bout group A. You can observe in group B, they are the leading carrier in a match!

Do you see a 18-5-2 getting a silver? Let me tell you that 9.0 is equal with my team Mvp who earn a 9.0 gold!

How about that 3-5-12? I check his statistics for playing Yin. You know what? this is his first match.

Post time 2022-6-2 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2022-6-3 02:06 AM
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-6-2 07:17 PM
Let me list an example between the players who played Yin:
You can see these two group performances  ...

i think the example is not a right way to show how the comparison is actually works based on different of peoples using Yin.
Probably the result of the match which taken by ya is from some players that played by all Yin team 1 vs Yin team 2. right?

So, it's not really a good complete example.
Nobody knows the yin which play good on his/her first match is actually a veteran player that using new 2nd/3rd account. right?

If Yin is totally overpowered, should be decided based on Rank Matches, because that platform is the most serious one compare to some players which play for fun like Yin vs Yin team.  If yin can kill all 5 players with his stun and punches everytime, then it's totally overpowered. That part i agree that he needs to get his nerf.

But, if he got his weakness and can counter back, i think should be considered a lot.
what are his weakness and how to counter him? simple.

weaknesses
1.) very slow running on earlier stage. Need to get his proper items first. ;c
2.) can't go fight when many player around, as his ulti is specific for one hero. Not many.
3.) as he's close range hero, he can only attack when somebody close to him. Else, he needs to run away (...run away still like walking to me...damn).

counter
1.) If he spam on farming on earlier match, go disturb him with 2-3 players on yin's jungle. This one totally annoying for Yin user to get his items.
2.) use Valentina as she can copied Yin's ultimate skills. It's totally effective. Once Yin's ultimate skills finished, Valentina can simply overpowered him after that.
3.) If all gank up such as 5 players combo-wombo around like happened in mythic, Yin is nothing.

*there are many points actually, but i think these points already enough.

@irezer Why don't you say maybe after a small nerfing he will not in our banning list anymore?

@血梅MAYN  
if so, he'll totally become potato'ed hero for sure. Taking out stuns, taking out damages...then what Yin gonna do after that.
With his running slow on earlier match...oh god... ;c
Nobody gonna play that hero anymore for sure in future if all these things taken out.

#Disclaimer: My main hero is Saber, i'm just big fan of Yin. Also, killing Layla is easy for me.  

Author| Post time 2022-6-2 10:11 PM | Show all posts
I think you might have some misunderstood, I said before it need some slightly adjustments... I didn't say take these thing out of him.... And I don't understand why you will said like we going to take out his stun, taking out his damage make him potato... Saber and Layla is none of business in this topic...And I have to tell that no matter is the person who use veteran account or not. That is their single performance I collected(which means by single not you said yin vs yin), I want to mention is about how powerful of himself with his skill in a team...
How about if he aim Valentina, that will be another issue. Valentina I think only moderate to against Yin, why won't you say heroes like Fanny or Wan Wan who have good mobility and passive to escape it and can easily kill him?
Post time 2022-6-2 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2022-6-2 11:04 PM
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-6-2 10:11 PM
I think you might have some misunderstood, I said before it need some slightly adjustments... I didn ...
I think you might have some misunderstood, I said before it need some slightly adjustments

Even if slightly adjustments, but when people think that the hero is still op, devs gonna nerf it more and more. So, it's still same as well...

And I don't understand why you will said like we going to take out his stun, taking out his damage make him potato

ofc he'll become potato'ed. Have ya tried playing Yin? ... ;c

Saber and Layla is none of business in this topic

Every heroes are related with this topic. Not just Saber and Layla... Those are just example, dear @血梅MAYN...

And I have to tell that no matter is the person who use veteran account or not. That is their single performance I collected(which means by single not you said yin vs yin), I want to mention is about how powerful of himself with his skill in a team

Then....those info are not relevant then... ya said "no matter is the person...their single performance...collected..." just want to mention how the powerful is only, right?...should based on Rank Match then. umu.

why won't you say heroes like Fanny or Wan Wan who have good mobility and passive to escape it and can easily kill him?

...as i already said before that there're many point. so...umu  

Author| Post time 2022-6-3 01:06 AM | Show all posts
Fine! You win! Whatever... Let see in future then...
Post time 2022-6-3 02:03 AM | Show all posts
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-6-3 01:06 AM
Fine! You win! Whatever... Let see in future then...

amg X3
don't mad plsss @血梅MAYN
chill chill~

anyway, in future, ofc there'll be a lot of nerf and buff for every hero.
Yin or others, no exception.
Just that, i think it's not right when yin can't even perform at all and yet asking for the nerf.
umu.

Post time 2022-6-3 03:32 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2022-6-1 11:40 PM
@seimz @血梅MAYN @C4lam1tyG0D @StormlordArdan @Anand

Ya guys really big bully towards Yin...omg... ...

if Layla is taken as a benchmark, then Yin definitely needs a nerf

No matter how we look at it, he will take down two enemies, one using ultimate and another one using his skills and passive.

The heroes who can play one vs many and still don't die should be nerfed
Post time 2022-6-3 04:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2022-6-3 04:47 AM
Anand replied at 2022-6-3 03:32 AM
if Layla is taken as a benchmark, then Yin definitely needs a nerf

No matter how we look at it, h ...

Comparing layla with yin alone, it's not fair tbh.
If ya want the benchmark to be happening, then all assasin and fighter need to be nerf as well. Ya want layla to win all, right. I can understand that. umu.

Some people are simply afraid of Yin because doesn't know how to counter him. That's why people keep banning him. While, simple hero like Dyrroth, Freya and others actually can kill him easily with right items. If ya play in high level, ya shud know this, dear Mod Anand.

... Also Yin versus many probably can, but for not dying at all,... that part is little bit exaggerate from ya.
He can die, baka.

Post time 2022-6-4 10:28 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-6-2 06:58 PM
Players will not complain about banning yin after the Jujutsu Kaisen skins are released by the end o ...

About jujutsu kaisen skins, are those will released for sure?
If will released, it'll be cool.
Before i heard about naruto version on MLBB, but until now, just like that....nothing happen...

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 07:22 AM GMT+8